Chapter 10✨

Zena p.o.v

I woke up to taps on my door. Getting up I yawned and stretch. Opening the door and saw it was my dad he pulled me into a hug. Hugging my daddy I laid my head on his chest.

"You okay Princess? " My Daddy asked. Shaking my head. He sighed.

"Well I want you to go to school. After school I want you to come straight home so we can go to Moms house your granny been nagging me to bring you over there." He said. I nodded my head and headed straight to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before jumping in the shower. I was in such a bad mood I didn't put on music while showering and I always do that.

Getting out the shower I wrapped a towel around me. Going into my room I lotion down and grabbed some random bra and panties out my drawer and put them on. Going into my closet. I grabbed a black tank top, a Black Hoodie, some Jeans and Black Timbs. Putting on the clothes I moved on to my hair since having my natural hair out for some time I just put it up into a pineapple.

Walking out the room with my book bag and phone I headed straight to the kitchen to tell my dad bye.

Seeing my dad I hugged him and kissed his cheek. I was skipping breakfast since I was running late.

"Bye Dad I love you I'll see you after school." I walked out the door and to my car.

_________________________________________

Arriving to school I was already 30 minutes late to my first period and to be honest I don't care.

I went and grabbed a tardy pass from from the front office I headed to Mrs. Conner class.

Knocking on the door I waited till she opened it.

"Good Morning Zena." She said smiling at me.

"Morning Mrs. Conner. " I said giving her the Tardy Slip. Making sure my phone was on silent I took my seat and and catch on my Due Now's and the Lil notes we started on.

Once class was over I just zoomed to my second period I was just ready for this day to be over with.

Walking into my English Class I felt someone grab me. Turning around I saw it was a Marcus.

"Yes? " I asked.

"So you just was gonna carry on about your day without talking to me?" He asked.

"I'm not feeling today I'm just ready to go home." I said which cause him to mug me.

"Okay we just not feeling the day together cause you know I need at least a hi from you." He said.

"Hi Marcus." I said he sucked his teeth and pulled me into a hug.

"Zena stop playing with me and speak with alil more enthusiasm." Marcus said sucking my teeth I gave a more cheerful hi.

"Getting that out the way imma need for you to tell me why your so down today." Marcus said walking us into our English class. We sat in our assign seats which was had him in front of me so he turn to look at me.

"I just got into a argument with my mom and it left a sour taste in my mouth." I said.

"It be alright it's natural to argue with a parent y'all bounce back from it." He said which made me chuckle cause he don't know the half of our problems.

The day went by alil better knowing that I had Marcus there to make me laugh and smile he's such a sweet heart.

When the last bell rung for school to be out. I was on the move. I spoke to Taylor and Tiana they wanted to do something this weekend and I said sure Tomorrow would be the only day I could do something.

Finally going through my phone since it was the first time today I went on it I saw I had a bunch a messages from Marcus. Looking at the most recent one.

Daddy M👅💦: Can you come to my game today it's at 7?
Sent 3:20

Me:Yeah I'll come. See you then.
Sent 3:45

Pulling off I headed straight home.

"Dad I'm home I'm ready to go to Nana and Pops house." I yelled out. I stayed downstairs because I heard footsteps.

Seeing my dad a smile instantly went to my face.

"Come on chile of mine." My dad said.

"Can you drop me off to the school at 7 so I can go to the game?" I asked.

"Yeah kid." He said. We just talked about the day for the rest of the car ride.

"Nanaaaaa popssssssssss Zena is here ready for some grandparent loving." I yelled out. Once I walked into there house.

"Zena what I tell you about all that damn yelling in my house." Pops said pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back laughing cause I know Nana was gonna come cuss him out for cussing.

"What I tell you about all that cussing in my damn house." My Nana said slapping Pops in the back of his head.

"My babies. "Nana said hugging my dad then pushing Pops away from me and hugging me herself.

"Hi Nana. " I said smiling I absolutely adored my grandparents they are the best.

"Hey momma hey dad." My dad said hugging his father.

"Well come have a seat I made food I made your favorite Zena. " Nana said.

"Yellow Rice." I said speed walking to the kitchen. I washed my hands and begun to make my plate which consisted of Yellow Rice, Chicken Tenders and string beans.

When I came back to the living room everybody was sitting down on the couches.

"So I brought you over here cause me and your grandparents have something to speak to you about." My dad said.

"Okay. " I said biting into my chicken tender.

"Well I have to leave for a while because they want me to work out in Cali since this Client specifically asked for me so I'll be gone for about a week or two at the max to see what I can do for him. I want to know if your comfortable enough to stay home and if not your more than welcome to stay with your grandparents." He said.

"It's fine dad I can stay home. If it gets unbearable I can stay with Nana and Pops." I said.

"That's right you know you can call us for anything." Nana said and pops agreed with her.

"Okay now that we got the hard part out of the way I wanted spend time with my Babygirl before she leave to go to her boyfriend basketball game." My dad teased.

"Dad. " I said highly embarrassed.

"Boyfriend? I think the f-" My Pops said but was quickly cut off.

"Tyrell keep on playing with me. So Marcus plays sports?" She asked slapping pops on the back of his head.

"He plays Basketball ball." I said smiling.

"Come on Zion let's get out of her it's getting to girly for me." Pops said being childish.

He plays all day.

Hey y'all. I like how y'all giving my book some love. I fucks with y'all for that. Comment, Vote, and Enjoy. Peace✌✌