Chapter 20. Invitation.

"I love you Olivia Uley" Jacob spun me around and then gently placed me back down on the ground. "Don't ever leave me" I leaned up and brushed my lips against his. I want to live in this moment forever. Jacob smiled into the kiss and picked me up. I pulled away but kept our faces close.

"I promise to never leave you, only if you promise never to leave me" 

"I wouldn't dream of it" I clutched onto him and buried my head into his neck as raindrops started to fall on us. Jacob laughed and he wrapped his arms around my waist, picking me back up and running into the house. 

I hope he will keep that promise when he get's the invitation to Edward and Bella's wedding. I've been on edge for the past couple of days waiting for the moment when it arrives, I'm hoping I can try and ease the pain if I get to it first. Every morning when Jacob checks the mail on the bench I panic and read over his shoulder, waiting for the explosion. 

Jacob dumped me down on the couch and went to get us some drinks. I picked up the picture from the coffee table. Billy had already decorated his house with photos of us. This one was a photo of Rachel, Paul, Jacob and I at the front of the house. Jacob and Paul were sitting on the railing of the ramp and I stood between Jacobs legs and Rachel stood between Paul's. 

I put the photo down and picked up the next photo, it was all of us. Mason was sitting on Billy's lap and Jacob, Paul, Rachel and I were standing behind Billy. 

That was my favorite one. I wonder when Billy had the time to get these all printed off? They were everywhere. Some of just me and Jacob, some of Paul and Rachel. There was one of Jacob Mason and I on a shelf and next to it there was one of Rachel, Paul and Mason.

"Dad loves having a full house again and he wants everyone to know it. He's very proud of us all" Jacob picked me up off the couch then sat down with me on his lap. 

"And we love having him in our lives"

"Is that all you love?" he pried. I turned around so I was straddling him.

"No, I love food" Jacob put his hands on my waist and drew circles on the small of my back. "And maybe something else" 

"You don't have to say it. I know you love me even if you won't say it" Jacob leaned forwards kissing me softly while I ran my fingers through his hair, unfortunately it didn't last long.

"Jacob where is my grandson?" I quickly jumped off of Jacob and pretended to look at the photos again. Billy rolled into the room and stopped in front of us "Well?"

"Mason is at Sam's with the rest of the pack. We're meeting them there later"

"You might want to hurry before the rain get's worse. It won't be safe for driving if it get's heavier" As soon as he said the word rain thunder roared in the sky "Told you"

"We're just going to run there, the rain feels pretty cool when you're running through it as a giant wolf. Do you want a drink dad?" Billy nodded and rolled further into the room. He grabbed the frame from my hands and traced the faces with his fingers.

"That's my favorite photo. All of us. A big happy family. All that's missing is Rebecca"

"You should invite her down and we could all have lunch together?"

"All my kids in one place? Good luck" Billy snorted. I think Billy needs a girlfriend, someone to occupy his time. He just seems so lonely sometimes. 

"This photo is my favorite, Sue captured the perfect moment" I haven't met Rebecca yet. I remember her when I was little but I never officially met her.