TEN ✔️

When Aurora woke up the first thing she noticed was her acute senses

When Aurora woke up the first thing she noticed was her acute senses. She could see every crack in every stone that lined the room. She saw every thread of the sheets on which she lay on.

The second thing she noticed was the hunger in her throat. It felt as if she hadn't eaten in days- which she hadn't. She needed something to sink her teeth into, anything.

Lastly she noticed Jane, standing in the doorway holding a human upright. "You need to feed."

She threw the human into the room and Aurora wasted  no time before drinking her blood. She felt no guilt, surprisingly, not even when she had finished and felt full.

She looked at Jane in shock. "I-I'm a vampire?" She asked looking down at her now pale skin.

Jane nodded, taking Aurora hand. "The masters will want to see you, now that you are awake."

Aurora nodded, letting Jane lead her down the many winding halls of the castle towards the throne room.

"Aurora is awake! What a wondrous occasion." Aro said gleefully. He stalked towards Aurora in excitement.

"We have something I believe you wanted." He motioned forward someone behind her and instantly one of the lower guards is there with a box.

"You got me a box?" Aurora asked. "I mean-thank you." She took the sleek black box into her hands, staring at it.

Aro clicked his tongue impatiently, "Why don't you open it?"

Aurora turned towards the box. "It opens too? You shouldn't have." She said sarcastically whilst lifting the lid.

Inside sat an oversized, golden necklace in the shape of a 'v'

"Oh, this is so cool!" Aurora said picking it up and putting it around her neck, "Much lighter than I imagined."

Aro clapped his hands together in satisfaction. "Now that that is done, why don't you take your place beside Marcus? We have multiple executions today."

Aurora nodded and moved to stand next to the brunette leader's throne, using part of her power to make Marcus feel better like she had discussed with Aro. It came naturally to her, having used it in her human life as well.

"Now then, Demetri, Felix? Bring in the guests."

Another set of doors swung open to the throne room and the two guards entered. Felix was dragging the resistant vampire behind him much like a child would drag a doll.

"We had some trouble." Demetri stated the obvious as everyone looked at the disheveled vampire. He had multiple cracks in his face and his breath was uneven.

"Yes I can see that." Aro laughed. He walked up to the man and took his hand, to read his finally thoughts. He then dropped his hand and placed his own on either side of the mans head.

With a tug, the mans head came off as Demetri and Felix tore off his arms.

Aro breathed out while tossing the head to the side, a guard catching it while fumbling. "Well, that was fun. Don't you agree Aurora?"

He looked towards the newborn who quickly nodded, not wanting to be next.

"Good, go get the next person boys."