TWENTY-TWO ✔️

Please try to remember that Aurora is asexual

Please try to remember that Aurora is asexual. You will see basically the extent of their physical relationship in this chapter. So no sex, but lots of gayness yes. Also, of you don't want to read a cringe writing of them making out, you can pretty much skip this chapter. ( future me editing: god i really don't want to reread this chapter)

The masters were a bit disappointed that Aurora hadn't gained much information from the Cullens

The masters were a bit disappointed that Aurora hadn't gained much information from the Cullens. All she learned was that the transformation would be soon and that they were currently on their honeymoon.

The thought made Aurora sad, as she realized her friend's life would most likely come to its end soon. That and she was quite sad that Bella could choose whenever to have her wedding. Jane and Aurora would have to get permission from Aro in particular.

So Aurora sat on her bed, slipping of her heels with content, her feet no longer feeling squished. "I don't understand how Heidi can walk in these. Honestly."

"Years and years of practice, Rory." Jane sat beside Aurora, playing with the ends of her auburn hair.

"I hope you know I will not wear these for all eternity," Aurora said to Jane, throwing the shoes in a nearby trashcan.

"I'm pretty sure those were Heidi's," Jane pointed out, obviously not caring too much as she stared Aurora up and down in her dress. "You look..."

"Hot?"

"I was going to say uncomfortable," Jane corrected with a slight smirk. Noticing Aurora's slightly disappointed reaction she moved closer and pecked Aurora on the lips. "But you do look beautiful," she whispered.

Aurora and Jane stared at each other for a moment before making their lips meet again, this time with urgency. They moved together in rhythm, hands tangled in each other's hair as they both fought for control. Eventually Aurora gave in and let Jane took over.

Surprisingly Jane was gentle with Aurora, a big contrast to her usual self. If Aurora didn't know she was romantically attracted to girls before, Jane's kisses confirmed it.

She had once kissed Mike Newton on a dare and she found the whole experience boring and pointless. She avoided the boy for a week after, seeing that he enjoyed it far more than she had.

"I have to go." Jane murmured quietly, moving slightly away from Aurora, clearly flustered. "I have guard duty."

Aurora nodded, still not quite thinking straight. "I'll get changed then."

Jane left the room, leaving Aurora quite in shock of what just happened, and rather disappointed.

"Well, that was fun," muttered Aurora to herself, getting up and heading into her closet to change.