EPILOGUE ✔️

"Auntie Jane!" A tween Renesmee ran out of the Cullen house, a teasing grin on her face

"Auntie Jane!" A tween Renesmee ran out of the Cullen house, a teasing grin on her face. She came to a happy in-front of Jane, smiling up at the stern girl.

Jane nodded, "Child," she greeted.

Renesmee giggled, "I missed you, Aunties." She threw her arms around Jane, who stood still, like a statue being hugged.

Aurora smiled at her goddaughter, "Really? No hug for your godmother? I'm hurt." She placed a hand to her chest, mocking pain.

"Sorry, Rory!"

Once Aurora got her hug she smiled, "While don't you show Auntie Jane inside, I'm sure your parents would like to speak for a bit." She glanced at the small cottage to the woods ahead. "I assume they are inside."

Renesmee nodded, grabbing Jane's hand, "They've been talking non stop about you," she rolled her eyes for emphasis.

Aurora giggled, "Don't wait up."

Jane nodded, sending a pleading glance to her partner as Renesmee walked ahead, tugging her along.

"Have fun!"

Jane glared back at her, but turned around to a talking Renesmee.

"You've gotten big, young one," there was the slightest hint of affection in her voice, and Rory smiled.

"What a softie."

"I can hear you, Aurora Lindon Volturi!" Jane shouted from afar.

Rory giggled, "Love you too!"

Oh how lucky I am to have someone to make forever feel worth it.

Bella and Edward approached, "Renesmee has an odd admiration for Jane," said Edward. "Found her trying to dye her hair blonde."

Aurora laughed, "Ah, the rebellious stage."

The couple nodded, "So," Bella said, "What did you want to talk to us about?"

Aurora smiled, reaching into her cloak. Luckily, unlike women's pants, Volturi cloaks had decent sized pockets. She pulled out an envelope, passing it to the couple, "I wanted to give you this."

Bella tore open the letter, staring down at the card inside. She shared a look with Edward.

"You don't have to come, of course. But, I am performing as a flower girl and would love the support, incase I get stage fright."

Bella laughed, "Would they even want us to come?"

Aurora rolled her eyes, "Of course. Just because the masters aren't favorable to you doesn't mean the rest of us share their sentiments. They want to see my god-daughter. Demetri has dubbed himself 'godfather-through-friendship' or something stupid."

Edward chuckled. Aurora turned to him, "Also, Felix wants a rematch."

"On his wedding day?"