ELEVEN ✔️

"I have a mission for the five of you

"I have a mission for the five of you." Aro told his four best guards along with Aurora, who was still getting used to things.

"Were will you be sending us, master?" Jane asked monotonously.

"You'll be headed to Seattle. There seems to be a problem with newborns drawing attention." Caius explained, every word said with a bitterness that seemed to be apart of Caius.

"Seattle. That's awfully close to the Cullen's." Aurora spoke up.

"Yes, we suspect that they are the reason the army is being created. I trust all of you to make the right decision on what to do, my decisions are being watched, I'm afraid." Aro informed them, wistfully staring into the distance, thinking about Alice's gift most likely.

"We'll see to it." Alec replied, accepting the mission for all of them.

"Tell Heidi to prepare the jet." Marcus instructed and the five nodded, leaving the room in a heavy silence.

Jane slowed down, letting her brother and the other guards go ahead to speak to Aurora. "You're worried." She stated with a frown.

"I'm assuming I'll have to see them again." Aurora explained, looking at her mate in fear. "They left me."

"I'm glad they did." Jane said with accusation in her voice.

"I'm glad I met you, but I'm mad that they just brought me along as insurance." Aurora explained.

They came to the area where they kept the jet they used for missions.

"I'm sure after this we won't have to see them again for awhile." Jane calmed her as they got onto the jet.

"Is that a promise?"

 The five Volturi guards overlooked the newborns from a rooftop, watching as they cause destruction all around

The five Volturi guards overlooked the newborns from a rooftop, watching as they cause destruction all around. Cars were turned over as newborns clawed at each other over meals.

"They've already drawn too much attention." Demetri said with distaste looking down at the newborns with a glare.

"So has our inaction." Felix said drawing Alec, Demetri and Aurora's detention. "Other will begin to question the Volturis effectiveness." He continued glancing at Jane who goes unbothered by his criticisms

"Let them." She said simply.

Felix took a deep breath in and walked away, with silent anger. "Maybe we should consult with Aro."

The four other guards turned to the male, frustrated.

Jane coldly stared at him and he fell to his knees in agonizing pain. "Aro's decisions are being watched." She reminded him, cutting off her power. "We must decide."

Alec came up behind her and placed a hand on her shoulder, "Then decide, sister. It's time."

Jane relaxed slightly under his hand. "So it is." She turned around and placed her hands on the rooftop, staring once again at the newborns. Her mate joining her.

Jane cocked her head to the side, "Either we let them do what they were created for, or we end them. Decisions, decisions."

"We should leave in the meantime." Aurora said, laying a hand on Jane's. "We could be seen at any moment."

Jane nodded and they all walked away, a decision heavily weighing on them.