EIGHTEEN ✔️

A knock sounded on the door to Aurora's room

A knock sounded on the door to Aurora's room. It was timid and certainly not anyone Aurora was familiar with. Demetri and Felix would've barged in without a care. With a frown the girl got up from her bed to open the door.

Upon opening the door she found the newest receptionist, Giana, nervously standing there, two envelopes on a plate.

"Hello, Giana. What can I do for you?" Aurora asked, tilting her head.

"W-well a l-l-letter came for you M-miss." The receptionist stuttered, eyes looking anywhere but at Aurora.

"Well thank you, Giana." Aurora stated with a smile, picking up the envelope. "Of that one is for Aro, Caius and Marcus, I recommend waiting giving it to them."

Of course, Giana wouldn't listen, but it was worth a shot. "Yes m'am."

Aurora smiled sweetly before shutting the door and flipping the letter over in her hands before sitting on her bed.

To Miss Aurora Lindon.

You are cordially invited to the wedding of Isabella Marie Swan & Edward Mason Cullen.

Aurora couldn't stop the squeal that came out of her mouth, "Finally!"

"What are you squealing about, Rory?" Jane asked, coming in with her hands over her ears, a concerned look plastered on her face.

"They are getting m-a-r-r-i-e-d!" Aurora said in a singsong voice, clapping her hands together in excitement.

"Who?" Jane asked, eyebrows furrowed, "Demetri and Felix?"

Aurora giggled, shaking her head slightly, "No, Bella and Edward! I've been waiting for this for awhile."

"You...you aren't thinking about going are you?" Jane asked, her eyebrow raising in question.

"Well, yeah." Aurora slumped.

Jane shook her head frantically and took Auroras hands in her own.

"You can't! Don't." Jane urged, squeezing Aurora's hands. "If you can't control your thirst, which I don't think you can, it could be disastrous. Aro would probably-" Jane cut off suddenly, her voice unsteady.

"What?" Aurora asked, putting a hand on Jane's shoulder comfortingly. "What would Aro do?"

Jane gulped, not meeting her mate's eyes. "Aro might kill you."

Aurora pursed her lips, "Well that doesn't sound good." She said bluntly. "I'm going to go anyway." She shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly and skipped past Jane out of the room.

"What? Aurora!" Jane called, rushing out after her.

Aurora giggled as she ran away, before running into something hard. Stumbling back she found Demetri and Felix, covered in blood, looking down at her with amused expressions.

"Going somewhere?" Demetri smirked.

"Running from Jane." Demetri and Felix's eyes widened in fear at her name.

"Good luck." Demetri laughed, glancing around for the girl.

"What's with the blood?" Aurora asked, the smell super appealing to her.

Demetri and Felix shared a nervous look, "We need a new receptionist."

Aurora rolled her eyes, "I told her to wait, but does anyone ever listen? No."

She went to push past the boys but was stopped by Felix. "By the way, Aro wishes to speak with you, something about a wedding."

"