TWENTY-ONE ✔️

Aurora found the wedding venue to be quite beautiful

Aurora found the wedding venue to be quite beautiful. Flowers seemingly hung from the air and the space overall welcomed the natural surroundings.

That being said she came to realize that most wedding ceremonies were boring unless it was your own. Luckily, Heidi had given her a 'blood-pop'-which was really just a vampire treat the Volturi had access to for instances like this.

Aurora cringed as she heard many toasts to Bella and Edward, including a horrible one by Jessica who referred to Edward as "the hair"

Luckily they were over soon and she was left to socialize.

"I just thought it would be bigger." One of her old friends said, staring at the unnecessarily big cake.

"Really? I think its huge." Aurora came up behind the group silently, causing Mike and Eric to jump.

"Oh. My. God." Angela stared Aurora up and down, eyes the size of dinner plates. "Aurora?"

Aurora grinned at the girl. "Did you miss me?" She licked her lollipop in amusement.

"Of course!" Angela waited not a second longer before enveloping her friend in a hug. "Where have you been?" She shivered at Aurora's temperature, but didn't remark upon it.

"Yeah, you just kind of disappeared." Jessica added, looking Aurora up and down.

A pang of guilt ran through Aurora. She was so worried about abandoning her family that she forgot about her friends.

"I, uh...I met someone," explained Aurora "She lived in Italy so I stayed with her?"

Mike looked up in surprise, "She's a she?"

"Why, Mike? Do you have a problem with that?" Angela teased Mike, a grin decorated her face.

"No!" Mike sprung into action to defend himself, not eager to offend his old friend. "I'm just surprised, is all. I always thought... well I assumed...I'm going to stop talking."

Aurora grinned widely as he stumbled over his words. "If you'll excuse me, I have to go congratulate the happy couple."

Aurora found Bella standing with her new husband, thanking guests

Aurora found Bella standing with her new husband, thanking guests. "Bella!"

The brunette smiled widely at Aurora. "You showed up." Her voice held a tone of shock.

"Aro sent her," Edward cut in, not unkindly.

Aurora shrugged, "I wanted to come anyways."

Bella's carefully filled in eyebrows rose, "You did?"

"I'm the one that should be shocked. After our last conversation I assumed you wouldn't want to see me." Aurora shot back, not rudely. She pulled Bella into a hug, careful not to wrinkle the dress. "Congratulations, Mrs. Cullen."

"After talking with Edward I realized I was wrong. I can tell you love her. I'm sorry."

Aurora nodded in understanding before looking to Edward. "Mind if I steal your bride for a dance?" Edward barely opened his mouth before she cut him off, "Just kidding, I'll do it anyway. Come along Bells."

She linked her arm with Bella's and led her to the dance floor, a slow song playing. "One day, I hope you can ask my wife that question, you know."

"Me too."

"I apologize in advance for my awful slow dance, Demetri taught me."