FIFTEEN ✔️

Bella Swan was rather pissed

Bella Swan was rather pissed. There was no doubt in her mind that both Alice and Edward knew Aurora would be with the Volturi, she was also sure they knew about Jane being her mate.

She stared ahead when Edward sat down, silently seething.

"Bella? Are you okay?" Edwards concerned voice floated through the air towards her. He had an inkling as to why she seemed to be icing him out.

"Did you know?" She accused, finally looking at Edward. "You and Alice, did you know she would show up?"

Edward looked down in shame before nodding his head in confirmation. "Alice saw her coming. We didn't think she would accept the bond that quickly but-"

"You knew they were mates?" Bella asked incredulously. "Her and Jane? Yet you didn't say anything."

"Bella, see reason. We knew you wouldn't be happy about-"

Bella interrupted him angrily. "Wouldn't be happy? I don't even know how to feel! I'm happy she found someone but did it have to be such a..." Bella struggled for the word.

"Sadist?"

Bella nodded before it seemed as if a lightbulb had gone off, "Is that why Alice made her come with us? To Italy."

"Alice knew that it would most likely help our situation by bringing her. Her attitude tends to calm others."

"She isn't a object to trade! What about her family? You took her away from her parents."

"Her parents are dead, Bella." Edward said with a frown. "Didn't you know that?"

Bella's eyes widened as she shook her head vigorously, "That can't be, she would've told me." By now Bella was standing up and pacing back and forth.

"She was put into foster care, they didn't pay much attention to her." Edward further explained.

"Neither did I, apparently." Bella said, her voice low.

Edward grabbed Bella's hand and squeezed it reassuringly. "I only found out by reading her mind when I first met her. She only told Jane about a two weeks ago."

"Aurora is too kind for Jane. Surely there is a mistake." Bella told Edward, frowning at the thought of her friend with the blonde.

"Emmett seems to kind for Rosalie. I'm a monster and you aren't. Fate works in weird ways, Bella." Edward reasoned looking to his blood singer. "Trust me, she's perfectly happy with Jane... somehow."