Video Games

I'M BAAAAACK! Miss me?
Israel was fuxking fantastic, beautiful place, and my group had amazing people. I lucked out with that - sure, people were annoying but no one I couldn't stand.
Anyways, on with the story!

So, I imagine Nico (and Percy) to look like this - tattoos included

"Damn it!" Percy yelled, tossing down the X-Box controller. Nico smirked, clicking to the game menu, hovering over the game options.

"Rematch?"

Percy shifted his head to look at Nico in exasperation. He was hanging upside down, having rolled over when he lost. "That was our third go! You've won every time!"

Nico laughed, pressing play, and immediately taking first. He yelped as he tipped over, but still managed to keep his place in the game.

"Cheater!" He exclaimed, referring to Percy shouldering him. Percy just laughed, and managed to catch up. Nico narrowed his eyes, hunching over slightly, while Percy bit his lip, pulling a knee closer to his hip, tensing.

"NO!" Percy shrieked, dropping the controller and going limp. He'd lost. Again. There was a creek, before footsteps were heard.

"Nico?" A male voice called, and Nico's face lit up.

"In here!"

A blond walked into the living room in Nico's apartment, and stopped at the sight of the two boys. Percy was bent at the waist, hanging off the couch, his torso hovering over Nico's legs, who was leaning on his elbow, both of them panting. The blond raised his eyebrow, and Nico grinned.

"I won."

Blue eyes glanced at the TV, and understanding washed over his face, before he snickered. Percy pushed himself up on his arms, and Nico wiggled free. He got up, tugging the pants of the skinny jeans, so the feet rested comfortably around his ankles, and not stuck on his calves, before walking up to the blond. Standing on tiptoes, he kissed the slightly older boy quickly.

"How was work?"

The taller boy shrugged. "Same old, same old."

Nico leaned into Will's side, watching as Percy scrambled to his feet. Nico walked back over and high-fived Percy, gasping as his hand was clasped and his cousin pulled him into a hug. With a roll of his eyes, he wrapped his free arm around his cousin, before pulling away, and letting his hand drop to his side.

Percy clapped Will on the back, and made his way out, the door locking with a click as it shut behind him. Will turned to look at Nico who was sitting cross legged on the floor in front of the couch, a remote in one hand, and holding out the other towards Will expectantly.

Will grinned, grabbing the controller, and sitting beside his fiance.

"You're going down Death Boy."

"Bring it Sunshine."