Three Little Words

THIS IS WRITTEN BY fairyaverage AND I!!!! ENJOY!

Nico stared at the male in front of him with a mixture of horror, and confusion. He was conflicted in the worst way possible. Will had just said the most important three words of a relationship, and Nico didn't know how to reply.

"Nico?"

"I'm sorry, I just-you." He was floundering his words. "You caught me off guard, that's all." He ran his fingers through his hair nervously

"So," Will prompted, hands still on Nico's waist, the two of them standing by the water's edge. They'd pulled away from a passionate kiss, and Will had said I love you, leaving Nico stunned. He didn't know how he felt about Will. His feelings were strong, that was for sure, but love? He didn't know.

"I like you, a lot. I think that much is obvious," He blushed at seeing how swollen Will's lips were. "I think I'm just struggling. I don't know if I know what love is yet. But I definitely have strong feelings for you."

Will nodded, though he still looked. . . disappointed? Nico swallowed, and lay his head on the blond's chest, trying to rid himself of the guilt about not knowing his feelings. "I can understand that, Neeks. Do you think you could ever grow to love me the way I love you?"

Nico's head snapped up. "Yes! Will, of course! I'd be an idiot not to." Nico chuckled, before continuing, twining his thin fingers in Will's curls, pulling him closer. "It's just, you know, I'm still getting used to being around people," Nico shivered, grinning at his boyfriend, "and well, being social, and accepted." Nico turned serious, "But if I'm being honest, I've never loved anyone other than Bianca, really, and that's a whole other situation. I just need some time to process, and decide what love looks like to me personally."

Will nodded gently, and then leaned forward and pecked his forehead. Nico smirked, unsatisfied, tilting his head up for a proper kiss. Their lips worked together smoothly, knowing just the perfect pace for the both of them, Nico's lips moved slightly more lustfully, while Will's moved with a patient gentleness, that still kept the shorter boy satisfied. Nico slowed, his hands disappearing into the flop that Will called hair, Will's own nimble fingers slipping under the hem of Nico's shirt, laying on the small of the shorter man's back, tickling the skin gently, making Nico squirm.

Nico finally pulled away, both males out of breath. Nico stayed with his chest pressed to Will's, Will's arms still around the raven haired boy's waist. "Thank you for telling me, even though I might not be there yet, I still appreciate hearing it."

"I love you." Will pecked his lips. "I love you, I love you, I love you. I'll say it as much as you want." He winked, peppering kisses all over the taller boy's face. "I love you."

Nico giggled - actually giggled - pressing his nose into the older boy's neck. The two stood there awhile longer, feeling the sand shift under their feet as the tide changed with the time. The sound of the lapping waves was lulling, sending a blanket of gentle calm over the two of them.

"Let's head back, it's getting cold out." Will suggested, twining his fingers with Nico's, and walking slowly towards the cabins, not wanting the time to end, but wanting some warmth back in his toes.

Nico dragged Will to his empty cabin, knowing that 1.) Will's siblings would kill him for waking them up, and 2.) His sleep wouldn't be interrupted by visions of Tartarus with Will there to make him feel safe.

The cabin was dark, but Nico didn't bother turning on the light, simply turned on a small lamp so that they were covered by a soft glow. Will yawned, not used to being up this late, and grabbed his pj's from the bed. He yanked off his shirt as he walked to the bathroom, ignoring the hungry stare from his boyfriend.