Cheers

Nico groaned, leaning his head on his fist. The blonde on the other side of the bar laughed quietly, sliding him a Dr. Pepper. Nico glared tired at the bartender, scowling.

"Unless I need glasses, I'm pretty sure this isn't a beer."
The bartender's bright blue eyes twinkled with amusement. "You're right. It's not. It's a Dr. Pepper."
Nico blinked in surprise, looking at the shorter boy suspiciously.
The blonde smiled. "You've been here before, just with friends. Before you were legal."
Nico laughed at memory, a small smile gracing his lips.

"Will, right?" Nico smirked, realizing why the male had been familiar.
The bartender grinned, his white teeth glinting, and Nico felt his heart stutter. Oh no. That wasn't good.
"Good memory! And you are?"
Nico smirked, his already dark eyes darkening more. "Someone you don't want to get involved with."
The bartender - Will - blushed, his tan and golden spotted face being speckled with pink.
Nico smirked, and raised his glass in a sarcastic manner. "Cheers." He took a sip of his soda.

"So," Nico murmured, his eyes looking Will's figure up and down appreciatively. "When do you get off?"
Will turned red, his blush making his freckles stand out more than before, but Will didn't have a chance to answer, being called away, leaving Nico to his thoughts, and unanswered question. He absentmindedly sipped his drink, not realizing he finished until cold ice hit his lip. He put down the ice filled glass, wiping his lip. Will whisked away the finished soda, but Nico stopped him before he could refill it.
"I should go,"
The blonde frowned, before his eyes lit up. "Hold on. I can close the bar in two minutes.

Nico waited, and as soon as the cute blonde was done, he hooked his arm around the shorter man's waist, drawing him close. Nico lead him outside, and as soon as he was out, Will found his back pressed against ruff brick, and just as rough lips on his own.
Will gasped, which allowed Nico to slide is tongue in. Nico tasted like Dr. Pepper, pomegranates and chocolate, which somehow didn't bother Will, who tasted like vanilla. Will's hands wound themselves into Nico's silky hair, Nico's hands gripping Will's waist in a way that would leave bruises, but made Will feel safe at the same time.
Will pulled away, his world spinning from lack of oxygen. If he hadn't been the one to serve Nico, he would have thought the black haired boy was intoxicated, though the absence of alcohol on his tongue ruled that out on its own.

Nico rested his forehead against Will's, a smile spreading across his face.
"I love you."
Will laughed, pushing away his boyfriend. "I love you too. But the flirting was unnecessary."
Nico shrugged, a smirk gracing his lips. "I missed you. You work most of the evening, and have classes all day!"
Will pressed his slightly swollen lips to Nico's. "Says the boy with the graveyard shift."
Nico laughed against Will's lips, pushing him back against the wall. Will gently teased Nico's black hair, twining it between his fingers, as he kissed back, though he was grinning. Nico pulled away, only to pull Will to their car.
He opened the passenger door, bowing dramatically, and Will giggled, getting in.
Nico closed the door, walking quickly over to his side, knowing the faster they got home, the faster he and Will could 'catch up'.

This wasn't supposed to happen. . . I was supposed to be: Nico flirts with bartender, they go home and - yeah, you get the point. But this is cute, so, yeah.