You Taste Like Soap

fairyaverage: "Whatever you do, don't imagine your OTP being all cute and domestic. Don't imagine one washing dishes while the other comes around from behind and lays their head on the other one's shoulder. Don't imagine them having a soap-bubble fight in the kitchen which ends in a makeout session on the dining room table. Just, don't."

(Song above - the timing with them singing the lyrics (which are italicized) is off, and that's because I skip them singing some of it, so I'm sorry if that throws anyone off 😂)

"Nico?" Will called, taking off his shoes, and tossing his keys onto the table near the front door of their apartment.

"Kitchen!" Nico called over the water, and music he had playing. Will walked in to see Nico standing in front of the sink, body moving as he sang. "I go searching for you, wandering through our city to find some solace at your door," Nico turned and winked, causing Will to laugh as his last name was mentioned. He walked up behind Nico, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend tightly, resting his cheek against Nico's shoulder.

Nico continued doing the dishes, relaxing against Will as he did so.

"Deafen me with music," They harmonized, Nico tilting his head back.

"And I'm moving in you," Will practically growled, grinding slightly against Nico, who laughed, going back to washing dishes, but his cheeks were flushed.

"Help me?" He asked, but Will only nipped at his shoulder in reply. Nico snorted. "I take that as a 'no'." Will was to busy pressing kisses to Nico's neck and shoulders, causing goose-bumps to break out on the Italian's skin, to say anything in return.

"Hold me in this wild, wild world," Nico sang, almost finishing off the song, humming as Will held him even tighter. He turned his head, lips meeting Will's. The blond returned the kiss eagerly, forcing Nico's lips apart so he could slide his tongue in. Nico reached up, and smashed his soap covered hand into Will's cheek. Will yanked away, sputtering and spitting out soap as Nico cackled.

"Nico!" Will gasps, using his hands to take off the suds, and put the fluffy bubbles back into the sink as best he could. He glared at Nico with the eye he dared to keep open, watching as his boyfriend had to hold the sink to keep from falling over as he laughed. "Oh, you're asking for it mister!"

Nico's laughter was cut off with his yelp, as Will collected what was left on his face and threw it at the raven-haired boy. Nico's face twisted into a smirk, and he grabbed a scoop of the white fluff, Will doing the same, before they attacked.

"Get back here!" Will snarled, eyes glinting playfully, as he stood across from Nico on the opposite side of the dining table. He moved left, and so did Nico. He ran around the table, only for Nico to do the same, said boy laughing with glee, as they were still on opposing sides of the dining room, hands full of slowly popping soap.

In a split second, Will chanced it, and leaped over the table, hand almost sliding out from under him, as he left a smear of bubbled across the wood. Nico's jaw dropped, but it was too late for him to run anywhere. Will grabbed him by his waist, wetting his shirt, but neither caring, as Will twisted them, pushing Nico's back down onto the dining room table, hair spreading out - right into the soapy streak.

Nico scowled, but giggles still escaped him, as Will leaned over him. Will smirked as Nico's laughter died, leaving the two of them panting and out of breath. Will kept Nico's wrists pinned to the table, leaning closer. Nico rolled his eyes, before leaning up, and finally connecting their lips, jolting away almost immediately.

"Blech! Will! You taste like soap!" Nico started laughing again, but Will only shrugged, leaning back down to kiss him again, silencing Nico's giggles. Nico couldn't help but kiss back, eyes fluttering closed as he ignored the soapy taste, relaxing under the sculpted body of his boyfriend. Will licked at Nico's lips, the younger automatically opening, soft lips acting as cushions, tongues meeting sharply, teeth nibbling once in awhile. They finally pulled away to catch their breath, Will resting his forehead against Nico's, eyes still closed.

"You still taste like soap," Nico snickered, eyes opening.

"Yeah well, whose fault is that?" Will grumbled, straightening up. He helped Nico stand, and the two of them frowned as they realized how bad the kitchen was. 

Nico sighed. "Help me?"

Will only smirked, and pulled Nico's back to his chest, nipping at his shoulders again. "I have a better idea. . ."