I. . . I love you

I know you've seen this before, but it was inspiration first, then I used it in an A/N. Also, the only reason the 'follow' button isn't blue, is because I don't have a Twitter! Leave me be. 😇

"Nico, I, I've wanted to tell you this for a long time now, but, well, erm. I-I, - No!"

I smiled, crossing my arms, and leaning on the bedroom door frame. At first, I thought Will had been talking to me, but after he'd been rambling for the past five minutes, continuing to talk after saying my name each time, I'd figured out he was rehearsing something. Something I'm probably not supposed to hear, but that's to bad.

"Nico, I, well, I've been meaning to tell you this, and I understand if you don't feel the same way, or if you're not ready to say it, but I. . . I love you."

I choked, a gasp escaping me as I stood up straight. Will whirled around, eyes looking frightened. 

"Nico!" He exclaimed, blue eyes wide. "How-how long have you been standing there?"

I composed myself. "Long enough." I recrossed my arms, shifting my weight so my hip pushed out slightly, hiding my smirk as his eyes flitted over my form.

"I-I was going to tell you tonight, when we had our date, I didn't mean for you to overhear, what- what are you doing?"

I'd walked over to him, a dark look in my eyes, and he swallowed as I pressed up against him, looking up at him through my eyelashes, lips pulled up in a smirk. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pushed myself up on tiptoes, lips brushing his ear as I spoke. "I love you too."