chapter 8

I woke up the next morning feeling great, I felt the need to wear something more sexy. I wore a tight fitted skirt and tan top and to just add the cherry on top I wore red heels. I caught the bus right on time, I never felt so on top of the world. When I got to the office I walked in to the front to see Natalia freaking out on Carly. " For the last time Natalia he doesn't want to see you your done now get out of here" she said, I gave her a nod and walked past them to grab coffees before heading upstairs. Butterflies had filled my stomach I had never been in a relationship besides my high school one with chad. "Good morning" I said as I walked In and set the coffee down on desk. "good morning Ariana" he said to me before I noticed he grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. "This is the little whore you left me for the little hobbit bitch" Natalia said as she walked into Alejandro's office. I stepped behind Alejandro she looked like she was ready to throw a punch. "Natalia its best you leave or I am calling the police" Alejandro said, "baby I know this is just a fling I mean look at her" she said as she pointed to me. I get it I was short but I couldn't take this anymore, I started to take off my heels and as I did Carly and the dark haired guy from the club walked in. " I am done with you calling me short I get it I am short but I am not a whore" I said and jumped at her. We went down in heap she was pulling on my hair and sent a few good punches t my stomach and cheek. I wasn't going to take this I sent the punches flying back, I finished her off by grabbing her by the hair and forcing her out the door. "That is what you get for calling me short" I said as I turned around to face everyone. "That was amazing Ari" Alejandro said I was quite proud of myself too. "oh Ari this is my new boyfriend Elijah I met him at the club remember" Carly said showing off her new man. "Eli this is your new girlfriend" Alejandro said, Alejandro and I looked at each other In shock. It turns out my best friend was dating my now boyfriends best friend, in the end none of us cared we were all happy. Carly and Elijah went to lunch later that day together, I had to finish up a lot of work so I was working while I ate. Alejandro was in a business meeting I felt bad for him he was so bored and just wanted it to be over he kept texting me sweet little things like I miss you or little hearts. As I was working I got an email from my landlord, I was kind of worried about it I mean I pay my rent and everything so what was this about.

Dear Miss. Williams

I am sorry to inform you that the building has changed owners. The new owners wish to remove the building and re build. You may re apply to live in the new building but as caution the rent will go up. Everyone is being given 3 days to move out so sorry for the trouble.

I kept reading over the email again and again, I was being kicked out of my apartment! Where was I to go or live, I dropped all my work and started looking around the area for places for rent but to my luck there were none. Everything was to high in rent or not available, I tried different areas all were not in my price range and were to far away. I was majorly screwed I couldn't go back home and prove my father right. He always though I should just work in the lower areas he didn't have much faith in me when it came to the big time companies. What I did next was just plan awful, I called a near by motel and booked a room. They rented out monthly it was all I could do  for now but it would save me having to bus all the time to work. I also couldn't let Alejandro  know about what happened, I didn't want to be a burden on him or him to have to worry. As soon as he got back I had finished my work, "Mr. Martinez is it ok if I go early?" I asked. "Ari call me by my first name and yes you can you work so hard as is" he said, I nodded and grabbed my coat and bag and went to leave. "wait Ari before you leave I was wondering if you would like to go to dinner tonight" he asked me. " I could love to" I smiled up at him our first real date, "great I will pick you up at 7" he said I smiled and nodded. I ran to catch the bus on the way home I called a moving van to help my move 3 days from now. When I got home I knew I needed to get ready for the date. I threw on little dress I had it was black and pink I added in a necklace and of course heels to make me taller.

While I waited I grabbed all my old boxes I had still from moving and started to pack

While I waited I grabbed all my old boxes I had still from moving and started to pack. I needed to find another place and fast I didn't want to live in a motel forever. At 7pm Alejandro showed up he came to the door with red roses and in a black suit. He was so handsome and sexy, "these are beautiful thank you" I said. I went to go put them in some water before we left.

Alejandro

I waited at the front while Ari put the flower in some water, I looked around her apartment she was always so clean but tonight it looked a little messy. There were boxes off to the side too, was she planning on moving again? We drove to the restaurant in peace she looked kind of stressed, I knew for a fact it wasn't work. I was determined to find out what it was, "so are you moving again" I asked she looked panicked by the question. " what oh um no well kind of its complicated don't worry about it" she said trying to find the right words. She was trying to hide something from me I could tell, " Ariana what ever it is you can tell me you know that right" I said to her, I watched her go from stressed to a little relieved I hoped in that moment she would tell me what was up. We spent the whole evening laughing and talking we both had so much in common. I didn't push her to know why she was moving I would soon find out don't worry about that.