chapter 10

Warning there is sex in this chapter, also the song up above is I don't wanna live forever by zany and taylor swift. Enjoy guys

I walked around the bed room still in shock at how amazing everything was, "this is like a dream right? I said to Alejandro. He grinned at me "this is everything I will ever need" he said to me as he walked over and planted his lips on mine. His lips were soft and warm yet they held power, the kiss grew deeper and deeper. I knew where this was going and fast "wait maybe we should stop" I said in between kisses, I knew I didn't want to stop though. I let him continue to kiss me until I fell onto the bed, he started undoing the zipper on my dress as he kissed me. He pulled the zipper down and started to slowly pull the front of my dress down leaving light kisses along my neck and collarbone. I had never let a man get this far with me besides him, with Alejandro it felt so natural. He slipped my dress off me leaving me in my bra and panties, " I believe this is where we left off in Rio" he whispered in my ear. He moved his hands down my back his lips never leaving mine as he undid my bra. I did hesitate to stop it I let it fall I felt no shame I wanted him. He broke from our kiss and took a step back, he slipped off his suit jacket his eyes never leaving mine. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt next slipping it off to show off his amazing body. I stood up from the bed and let my hands wander over his chest I brought our lips back together. I couldn't get enough of our kiss, I let my hands fall to his pants I undid the button and pushed them down. I moved my hands up to his hair it was soft and tangled in my fingers like silk. I could feel his ever growing bulge on my stomach I wanted him inside me I couldn't wait for it anymore. I pulled off the rest of his clothing leaving him naked before me, He picked me up into his arms and brought me over to the bed. He once again left my lips and moved them down to my lower stomach his fingers tracing over the thin and now wet fabric of my panties. "do you mine" he asked me, "do I mind what" I asked him back before I knew it he ripped off the thin black lace panties I once wore. I felt his tounge explore me, I let the soft moans leave my lips with pleasure. I had never felt so good in my life, Alejandro came back up to my lips once again kissing me. " Are you sure about this" he asked me, I had never felt so ready for anything in my life. " yes" I said to him, I felt him pull his self up a bit before sliding into me. It hurt like a little pinch but was all taken over by pleasure. He kept moving into me as I moaned louder, before I knew it I came in sync with him. Just like that my virginity was gone, Alejandro layed beside me. "That was amazing" he said to me, "It was perfect for me too" I said I could feel my eyes starting to fall. Alejandro pulled the covers up over our naked bodies, "sleep now my love" he whispered as I feel into peaceful bliss. I woke up the next morning to the sun shinning in thought the curtains. I turned over to see Alejandro sleeping away, he looked so peaceful when he slept. I looked over to my phone to see the time I really needed to get ready for work. I wanted to slip something nice and sexy on just for the happy day I was having so far. I looked though the closet now full of my clothes to see what I had. I noticed some new things that I didn't even have before, I realized Alejandro must have had someone buy me a bunch of new clothing. I didn't let it bother me too much I grabbed a towel and showered quick when I hopped out I found Alejandro just waking up. "good morning sleepy head" I said as I walked to the closet to find an outfit for the day. "Why are you up so early" he asked me I didn't think it was too early we did after all have to be at work for 9am. "its not early we have to be at work soon so you should be getting out of bed" I said to him as I continued to try and find something to wear. This was mission impossible I kept thinking to myself, before I knew it Alejandro came up behind me. He spun me around letting the towel I once wore fall to the floor, he kissed me with passion but I sadly had to break it off I needed to get ready for work. "Alejandro Martinez your going to make me late for work" I said pushing him off, " I still don't know what to wear" I said. "here" he said as he pulled clothes off the rack he handed me a tan short skirt with a white shirt, it was perfect I paired it with some black heels and a little belts before going to do my hair.

Later in the morning we were finally on our way to work

Later in the morning we were finally on our way to work. As we entered the building Carly gave a simple hello to Alejandro, I left him to go grab coffee. On my way past the front desk Carly gave me a small smerk, I knew I would have to fill her in later. I grabbed the coffee and headed back up mine and Alejandro's office. I wasn't gone more then 5 minutes and he was already in a bad mood. He threw down a magazine that was left in his office for him to see, I walked over and picked it up the front showed Alejandro and Natalia. They were writing about her being Pregnant?! Was Natalia really pregnant and who's to say its Alejandro's. "this isn't good" he said " she is trying to get her way by printing bad stuff about us" he continued. I opened up the magazine to read the page about us, It was all about how she was pregnant with Alejandro's baby and that I stole away her babies father. I couldn't believe she would do this, I looked over to Alejandro he looked so stressed out. He sat down at his desk with his hands on his face, he needed a bit of cheering up. I went over and closed and locked the door before going over to Alejandro. "you need something to cheer you up" I said trying to be as sexy as I could be. " I will be happy when Natalia isn't ruining my life" he said to me, I went over to him and straddled his legs. "what are you up to" he asked me, I didn't answer I simply started to kiss him.