Chapter 15

6 month time skip

Alejandro

It had been so long since the wedding, it wasn't my idea of a dream wedding but I wanted our baby to be born with out the name bastard. Speaking of names Ariana had been going crazy with the names thing. I was 100% sure when she was at home alone she would just plan out the babies name and future. I didn't know what we were having yet Ariana wanted to wait and see. The condo I had was beginning to feel too small with all the new baby things being added into it. Ariana wasn't one to complain about it but I could tell she wanted a real house, so did I for one so I started looking for a new place. I had finally found the perfect house 15 minutes away from the office in a beautiful neighborhood that was safe. The house was huge perfect for a big family, it had many rooms and areas for kids to play. The back yard was big as well and even had a pool. I came home that night to find my beautiful wife on the couch with a book on her big belly. " good evening my love" I said as I walked through the door, "hey how was work" she asked. After the wedding I made her quit her job she was after all my wife and having my baby I wasn't very well going to make her work. " field trip lets go" I said helping her up off the couch, "where are we going its 6pm Alejandro" she said. "you will see my love" I said helping her out the door. It was finally time for her to see the new house.

Ariana

I waddled down to the car I hated not being able to walk normal, Alejandro kept a smile on his face the whole car ride to where ever he was taking me. "here we are" he finally said as we pulled up in front of a big rich looking house. Alejandro had gotten out of the car and went to open my door. "This is beautiful why are we here though" I asked Alejandro took my hand and lead me inside the house. "because I bought it Ariana this is our new home" he said to me. I felt my heart racing was he kidding this was too good to be true, this was real the house him my baby I had never been so happy in my life. 

Time skip 3 years later

"Alexander get back here now" I yelled at my now 3 year old son, Alexander didn't listen he kept running around the house with no clothes on. "Got you" I said as I ran around and finally caught him, he was always full of energy as Alejandro would say. He had dark brown hair like me and his fathers blue eyes. All the ladies loved him he was just like his father a ladies man and he wasn't even 4 yet. I had been trying for hours to leave the house to go see Alejandro at work, Alexander loved to go to the office and play with everything. Every time we went there I would walk in before Alejandro's new assistant Kayla tried to make a move. I always made it known he was married and had a child. She hated me and I hated her, there was one time that Alexander was playing with his toy plane and he ran into her while she was carrying hot coffee. She screamed so loud and tried to cry to Alejandro but in to process knocked over Alex and made him cry. In the end Alejandro yelled at her and cradled his son. We finally came to the office I stopped to say hi to Carly at the front desk, She and Elijah got married 2 years ago and were happier the ever. Carly never wanted to quit her job even though she was rich now she liked working. I picked up Alexander and made my way up to Alejandro's office, "daddy" Alex yelled out when he saw his father. He began trying to struggle away from me to see his father, "hey buddy have you been good for your mommy" Alejandro asked him. My son just nodded when in reality he spent half the time running around naked. "hello my love how are you" Alejandro asked me, " fine" I said but really I held big news on my mind. I wasn't quite ready to tell Alejandro but I had to it was now or never for us. " Alejandro we need to talk as a family" I said I was really nervous was he ready to hear this. " what is it my love" he asked, I took a deep breath in and let it all come out " I am pregnant.....again" I said in one breath. It felt as the world had stopped moving Alejandro was what looked like in shock Alexander was playing on the floor with some stuff he had found. "Alejandro say something please" I begged, " This is amazing another baby my love more to added to our family" he said as he came over to kiss me. "EWWWWW gwoss" Alex said to us as we kissed. " Alex your going to be a big brother now" Alejandro said to our little son, "why" Alex answered back. "because its magic" Alejandro said I wasn't ready to explain a new baby ether to him. He didn't seem to care he was just happy about a new sibling to play with. Everything was perfect later that day we told Matteo and Kathy about the baby and Carly and Elijah who were also 2 months pregnant with a baby too! I couldn't believe how happy everything was, it made me think what would have happened if I had never met or fell in love with Alejandro?