chapter 30/epilogue

So my dearest of readers this story must come to its end.😭 I have enjoyed writing it so much. I hope you will continue to vote share read all that great stuff. I am going to soon start writing another story it is something I am super excited for! It's a historical romance call the captains temptress. I will put the picture up top for you to see it. Please if your interested go check it out I have the preview already out. But until next time my wonderful people. Thanks for reading😊

Ashley

5 months later

This was it, I was getting married. Behind those doors held my soon to be husband. The months that had passed were the best of my life. Alexander and I traveled home the same night we found each other. Going back to the place I learned to call home. It wasn't how I pictured it though. Take out boxes layer everywhere along with empty bottles. It broke my heart to even think about it. I hurt him, we broke ourselves.
"It's time ash" Alexander father alejandro said to me. I smiled I didn't have my father in my life but alejandro was happy to give me away.  The doors opened revealing everyone and Alexander. The smile on his face was everything I needed. Standing face to face with Alexander was everything I needed. I was young but I was in love.

The wedding went on for hours. I danced with everyone, my feet hurt something awful. Alexander had carried me out to the limo that awaited us. I felt good to sit and kick off my shoes. My eyes felt heavy but I didn't wanna sleep. I wanted to enjoy this time with my new husband. It felt good to call him my husband. I gave into my sleepy state and fell asleep on Alexander. Soft peaceful dreams filled my mind for me and Alexander and what the future would hold for us.

Alexander

My wife. She was so soft and small against me. She fell asleep almost right away. I couldn't blame her it was a long day. All I wanted was to be next to her here now. My little dove was now my little wife. I had many suprises for her in the near future. She deserved the world and a proper home. First was the honeymoon. I knew she didn't want to travel somewhere crazy. So we wouldn't not now at least. For now it was home so she could rest and we could start our lives together. Forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~epilogue~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 year later

Alexander and Ashley spent the year traveling as much as they could. Even if it was for business. Alexander wanted to show her the world. Ash enjoyed it just as much. She also enjoyed the new home. It was big grand and open. Windows ever everywhere very modern home. She loved it non the less. It was a big home one that should be filled. Ashley held a little secret that she was going to tell Alexander. She had a little black and white picture in her hands. She had made one of Alexander favorite foods. Cinnamon buns. It was gunna be a little joke. Bun in the oven. She ran up stairs the minute she heard the door open. In the oven was the buns and photo. The oven was off but Alexander didn't know that. "Alexander can you take the buns out of the oven" she yelled down to her husband. She made her way down slowly so he didn't notice her behind him. She watched him turn to face her with the picture in hand. "We are having a baby?" He questioned. She smiled tears in her eyes. "Yes we are?" She spoke softly. This was just the beginning of there new future.

10 years later

11 years of a happy marriage and there once little baby daughter was 10 years old. Yes they had a girl and named her tessa. She had blonde hair and blue eyes she looked so much like her mother. They little family was blessed with a son as well named Jackson. He was 7 now. Life couldn't get better for this family. She was a poor girl who came from abuse and a unloving family. He was a billionaire from the high end of new York.  In the end they found love were they least expected it.

Thanks for reading.