chapter 20

Ashley

5 o'clock rolled around way to fast and I still wasn't done with the work. I thought about just continuing working till I finished. Alexander came into my office, his suit jacket off and the first couple of buttons undone. Even through his shirt you could tell he was toned and muscular. "Ash you can leave now your done for the day" he said leaning in the door way. I smiled "oh ok" I answered I was at a loss for words. I grabbed my shoes, coat and bag before leaving. "Have a good night sir" I said as I left. I didn't live to far I was just down the street from the office. I dropped my stuff to the ground when I walked through the door. My body ached and so did my feet, it was time for a bath.

Alexander

Watching her leave the office was killing me. It was only one full day and she had me under some kinda spell. I left the office not to long after I let ash go. I called up jasper to meet me at my condo for some drinks. It was weird to think my best friend would soon be my bother in-law.

"Hey man long time no see" jas said walking in. He was always welcome here and he knew it. Now that he was marrying my sister Roseanna things would change. "so how's the new assistant" jas asked me. I ignored the question and poured some scotch for myself and him. "Xander you can't ignore your feelings forever being the playboy is fun but what are you gunna do when everyone else settles down" he confronted me. " I get it jasper but I don't like her like that she just looks like a good fuck" I said, my words were bitter. " fine fine but I give you a week and you will have those tight little skirts of hers around her waist" he said to be laughing a bit at the end.

The night end soon enough after a glass of scotch. Jasper went home and I was left alone. Was he right should settle? I couldn't and not with ashley she was nothing like I wanted. I was over thinking this all I needed my regular girl. I called up Amber I just needed someone to warm my bed and give me a good time. I needed ashley out of my mind.

I walked into my office the next day on time which was a new for me. I came in to see ashley bent over putting files away. I could feel my pants becoming tight. She wore black heels and a tight dark blue dress. It flattered every part of her in a very nice way. I kept staring at her and the way her hips moved. I couldn't let her stay like this. I let her know I was there by clearing my throat.

Ashley

I thought I was alone putting files away but boy was I wrong. I spun around the moment I heard a man clear his throat. To my luck it was Alexander. "Good morning sir....um how long have you been standing there" I asked. I felt my cheeks heating up and my heart started to beat fast. " long enough" he said smiling at me, I closed the drawer and turned to head to my office. I was so close until strong arms wrapped around my waist. The feel of his hands on my waist made my heart beat faster. "you are such a little tease" he whispered down into my ear. His hot breath was minty on my skin, what was he doing to me. I turned to face him, our faces just inches from each other. He leaned in closer and I let him, our lips just inches from each other.

"Um what the fuck is going on here" a woman's voice broke us apart. She looked kinda sluty she wore a tight short skirt and top that showed to much boob. I pulled away from Alexander and ran to my office closing the door behind me. I leaned against the door letting what happened sink in. From the other side I could here a girls voice yelling at Alexander on the other side. Did he have a girlfriend? Was I just some whore to him. I couldn't let myself feel not like this again.

Alexander

"Who the hell is she" amber yelled at me. I couldn't believe the thing to stop me from kissing the sweet little dove I held in my arms was amber. She was more like a crow nothing about her was beautiful. She didn't compare to ashley. "What are you doing her amber" I asked calmly but I wanted to tell her to get out. I walked over and sat down at my desk trying to think of ways to get rid of the bitch. " I came here to suprise you but I walk in to see you with some slut" she spat. That was it no one called ash a slut, I picked up my phone sending a quick text to security to come up. "Amber we are not a thing we never were and never will be" I said to her. I didn't do relationships with anyone they were a tie down the end of freedom. " oh please xander we are something and you know it, just fire the little twit and let's have some fun OK baby" she said sliding herself onto my desk. "Ah perfect timing" I said as 2 big guys came through the door and took amber away. "You will never find someone better then me Alexander Martinez" she yelled out as she was dragged away. She was finally gone but now my worry was ashley. How was she feeling what was she doing. Wait why was I worried I shouldn't feel anything. Jasper was right by the end of the week her tight little skirts will be around her hips and she will be mine. I would then be done with her like every other girl. Right?