chapter 9

I have been living in this shitty motel for 2 weeks I was ready to leave but still had no where else to go. I was leaving from the motel it was just down the road from work, I walked out into the sidewalk and bumped into the last person I wanted to see here. "Alejandro what are you doing here" I asked and looked down to see he had too lattes in hand. " I was bring us coffees nice coffee what are you doing at a motel for Ariana" he asked. He probably thought I was cheating on him, I couldn't lie to him anymore I came out and told him the truth. " I live here.... I have been for almost 3 weeks now" I said I felt shame float over me I was the poor girlfriend who lived in a motel. " That's it good I thought you were cheating on me for a second there Ari why didn't you tell me" he asked, I put my head down " I didn't want to burden you with stress you have so much right now with work". Before I could say anything else his lips met with mine, " Ariana your my world now you will never be a burden I will have a man come collect your things your coming and living with me" he said and we walked to work together. I picked the wrong day to wear a short and tight black dress to work, Alejandro and I had meetings all day! Every time they dropped there pencil or knocked mine over I had to bend to grab it and all eyes were on me. I could tell Alejandro wasn't to pleased with this he asked me to just finally leave and I nodded. I went to my office and just did my work plus some extra for him so he wouldn't have so much to do when he got back. It was closer to 4:30 when he go back and he didn't look happy, " hey I finished everything that needed to be done and did a little extra..." I said before I was cut off by him, " What are you doing" he asked me. " I am doing my work was I not suppose to do that" I asked him. " I mean by wearing tight dresses all the men were to busy looking at you ass to care about there jobs" he yelled at me, I never did well with yelling so I just took it all. " I am sorry I didn't think it would matter it never has" I said in a small voice, I just wanted to leave and go cry I hated being yelled at. "well it does now Ariana" he yelled and rubbed his hands over his face, " may I go back to work now sir" I said wanting to have a reason to run. " Ariana..." he started and I just left, I ran into the now dark street I just wanted to be away from him and the yelling. That's all my father ever did was yell I didn't want that in my life. I stayed outside for a little bit to pull myself together before I went back inside. I walked back in trying to keep my head up, I really didn't want to face him but I had no where else to go. "Ariana I am so sorry I didn't mean to freak out on you" he said as I walked into his office. " Its fine" I said I just wanted to go home and go to bed. "shall we go home " he asked me I nodded and followed him to his car. I had never really seen his condo besides the outside, we got into an elevator that lead us straight up to the top floor which being his condo. It was amazing and breath taking, we entered into the living room to see a giant window that over looked the beach and waters bellow. It also lead to the dinning room which also held the glass wall and balcony, the kitchen was all stainless steel and shinning. 4 barstools stood by the island in the middle of the grand kitchen. he then lead me down the hall to his at home office, it was very modern looking. I followed him upstairs next to the guest room which was a plain looking room with just whites and sea blues. Next was the bathroom it had  a claw foot white tub and to the far side a shower with clear walls water would flow down from above you. The counter was double sinks, so far i loved this. lastly he showed me our room It held a king size bed with a black white and grey look. The room also had a walk in closet off to the side full of mens and now womans clothes. Alejandro this is amazing I said trying to take it all in. This was now my life i was the girlfriend to a wealthy ceo.