I'd Come For You

Title from Nickelback

check out the video of the song on the side, really moving... it always makes me cry when i watch it... so this is anpther short chapter... and i'd continue writing chapters through out the day until i can pay out the days that i have made you wait... :) and while my laptop and i are at peace, lol...

bear with me cause i worked on this in like just an hour or so? so...

BTW, a   couple had been asking me about their surnames, you guys are right, it is GREY... Knight is from a different story i'm writing entitled  What's Behind Curtain #3? it's here on watty so you can check it out if you want... :)

enjoy! 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

ERIC's POV

I looked up from the book and stared at Liam, he had been in coma for as long as Serenity had been with the hunters. With the news of deaths of shifters all over the country we have made less progress of pinpointing Serenity’s location. It was like she was everywhere.

I sighed as I remember the night she had left.

If only we were stronger-

Eric it was no one’s fault. I hear Josephine say. Serenity chose to leave to save you and her family.

But it doesn’t mean that we have to sit here doing nothing.

You know that we’re not doing nothing. She reminded me.

She was right. If it was all up to me I would have been out there looking for her. But with the current situation of killings, the royal family still under my care, I can’t just get up and leave. Besides, if I was to be harm no one will know how Serenity is doing.

Just like how last night brought me chills when I felt an agonizing pain from her. The worst part of it was it was becoming such a common feeling from her.

I stared at Liam again and sighed, “You would have kicked my ass if you were awake right now.”

“If he was awake right now he’d be nervous of you sitting beside his bed.”

I looked up by the door and saw Siam leaning on the door watching me.

“Meh…”

He chuckled, “Does Serenity knows that you found a new mate?” he asked pointing at Liam.

I laughed, “I doubt any of them would like that thought, Siam.”

He laughs and walks up to us and stood at the end of the bed. “Uncle Luke said you’d be here.”

“You need me for something?” I asked, setting down the book on Liam’s bed side table.

“Nothing big,” he shook his head and shook his head “you’ve just been locking yourself up again.”

“Oh…”

“Something wrong?” he asked.

I shook my head, “I’m just trying to calm myself, that’s all.”

“Calm yourself?”

I sighed and looked at Liam again, “Don’t get me wrong Siam, I want nothing more that to protect you and the royal family. You are Serenity’s family after all. But…” I paused, “But it’s been months since I’ve seen her and I want her to be home so bad. At night I always have the urge to just get up and find her myself-“