Fools Like Me

title from Lisa Loeb

Ok, so i really got into writing since I posted the last chapter, mabe beecause Act 2 is coming to a close... but like i said we are far from over... Yuri is still out there after all AND so is Gelya... where would she be siding? hm...

anyway, enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jean's POV

“But she will be alright?” Aaron asked.

“Yes.” Mama Ellena said, exasperated. “She’d probably kick your butts if she hears you worrying like this.”

“Well, that isn’t new at all isn’t it?” Jake sighed. “How’s Eric?”

“He’s ok, been in their since he barged into the house earlier.” Cam sighed. “I’ve spoken to him, I don’t think we need to worry much.”

Anna then move to Siam, “I’m so sorry Siam, I know I said I’ll look after her-“

“It’s ok Anna, it wasn’t your fault, you know how Serenity is.” Siam sighed pulling Anna to his side, “She was probably hiding from you girls.”

“But what was Rham doing here?” Aaron asked. “Eric made it clear that he wasn’t to come back-“

“He was warning Serenity of Yuri’s plan.” Anna said. “He tried.”

“He died.” Jake pointed out, “I think that’s enough to call it quits.”

We all shrugged, tired.

“Would you lot stop moping, you are depressing my place of healing.” Mama Ellena says, “Now, I need to check on the wounded, Serenity will be pretty much asleep for a day or more.” She turns to me, “Can you check on the young lady you brought in?”

“Oh…” everyone turned to me, with a look of pity and worry. I forced a smile at Mama Ellena, “Uhm, yeah, sure thing Mama Ellena.”

“Good, you know where everything you need is.” She says as she make her way to the door. “You lot get some rest.”

“I think I’ll go with Jean.” Aaron says.

“Me too.” Liam said.

“As long as you don’t stress out the patient…” she glanced at me, “kick them out if they do.”

I grinned, “Yes mama Ellena.”

“Good girl.” She smiled and left.

“You sure you want to do this sweety?” Cam asked.

I took a deep breath and nodded, “Well, I can’t just let her go without medical aid, can I?”

“Well, I think one of mama Ellena’s assistant can do it.” Siam says, “I’ll tell her you’re tired from the trip.”

“No guys, I want to do this.” I said.

“You want to do this?” Liam asked. “That girl in there is the one who stole your mate.”

“Then why are you going to see her then?” I asked, Serenity let me in on her little secret. And as smart as Liam is, I can’t believe he still haven’t pieced together the puzzle.

“Well, I was the one who found her, wasn’t I?”

“Yes, and how exactly did you found her, oh great one?” I caught the other smirk as I cross my arms over my chest.