Spellbound

Title from Lacuna Coil (is my spelling right? lol)

Warning! SUPERCALIFRAGELITSEXPIALIDOCIOUSLY SHORT- but informative, i actually like this one for some morbid and evil reason... lol!!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

RHAM's POV

I slammed the door shut and glared at the guards.

"No one comes in or out, not even Gene."

"But it's almost dinner-"

"I don't care! She will be joining us for dinner downstairs from now on!" i shouted at the door, knowing that Serenity very well heard it. "Am I clear?"

"Yes Master Rham." they said and I stormed toward the least part of the house that I go to even when I was younger.

I stormed into my father's office and walked up to him.

"What is it this time Rham?" he whined, dropping down the pen over the papers he was reading. "I don't think I've been graced by Serenity's presence since dinner-"

"I'm not here for her." I snapped, holding back the pain that i was having.

He raised a brow, "Interesting, so what caused this anger of yours?"

"I want him dead."

"Dead?" He asked. "Who are we talking about?"

"Her mate!" I snapped, "I want him dead!"

"You are asking me to kill a shifter for you?" He smirked. "What's the sudden change of heart?"

"I want her." I tell him, anger oozing. "And that isn't possible if he is alive."

"You want her?" he repeats.

"I don't know how that cannot be clearer than-"

"Ok, ok, calm down son." he stands and walks around the table and led me to seat down. "You do realize that the one you are after is as closely guarded as Serenity and the royal family, right?"

"i don't care." i snapped, "I have provided resources for you and your men for years, the least you can do is use it for my advantage."

"But you don't understand-"

i stood up and glared at him, "I don't think you understand." i sneered, "I gave you all these resources, I can easily take it back."

He frowned and stared at me straight in the eye.

"I never said that I wouldn't do it." he said, "I will do it sooner or later, but you have to understand that he is an alpha who is highly guarded and has every reason to kill our men and you if he finds out what your intention of killing him is."

"I don't care," i snapped, "I want him dead in two weeks."

"Two weeks?" he asked.

"I want his head presented to Serenity on my birthday." I said, "Invite all the hunters and every master of your little anti-wolf league. I want the head of the Princess' mate on a platter."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Already working on the next chapter, so bear with me? lol I'm going crazy here at the office cause i'm not doing anything yet, so i'm crashing in on my workmate's station to post this chappies, lol... back to work!!!! xoxo
Trisjzhkha