Chap 7.

Falmata |, upload.

verily our beloved Nabi may Allah exalt his mentioned said actions are judge according to intentions.

Mustapha's P.O.V ;

I woke up quite grumpy,  well I have been grumpy since my parents conspired to ruin my life by setting me up with her.
Just the thought of her ,  makes me furious.

Well, the truculent thought is bound to make me late if i sit and ponder any deeper.
Sorting for ,you briefcase and tie, I heard my phone vibrating on the soft sofa in my room.

Picking it up, I realised it was the last person i needed to talk to but I had no choice.
Before answering, i knew exactly what she wanted.  She had been pressing that i attend a stupid party for the wedding i wished I rather die than attend.

Answering the call ,  mum puff out an air, probably thought I wouldn't  answer the call.
Well I wouldn't blame her, it's not that I hadn't gone awol on her before.

"Mum! , am not coming " I manage to say after several rehearsal not to sound rude.
"Why son?  " she asked.

"Because I don't want to" , I whined.

it's hard enough to agree on marrying a local girl and it's another thing to be seen around with her.

"Mum I just can't come" I said finally.

"Ok son " She said sounding defeated.

What?, mum just drop the argument,  just like that. These calls for a celebration.

Just when I was about to hang up , she spoke "But you have to promise me that you will meet her at the hotel I have booked for you" .

"What!" This is unbelievable "me....her....hotel" crazy  "hell no"  i blurted out.

Who goes on a honey moon with a girl he doesn't even know.

"Mustapha you have to do this and that's finally" she ordered.

The thought of how baba blackmailed me into marrying her came flashing right before my eyes I shut my eyes close and yelled.

"Ok , i will".

--------

The next day I was sitting in the hotel room like promise when a young lady entered, she was more like a child . There stood her fragile self right before me.

What's wrong with Mum and Dad ?.
this must be child abuse.

Anger came running down my spine , I couldn't stand her, Not even for a minute, I took my keys and left.

I was in the elevator when I had a call from sameera.

Sameera and I have gone way back to our childhood.
She's my cousin and also my love interest.

"So tell me, how's your wife " she said once I answered the call.

"I don't have one " I said coldly.

"Just thought to congratulate you" she said slyly.

"And that's a shame" I said bluntly.

"Is she's  as cute as I am, if not then that's the shame" she scoffs.

"Sameera , please " I said.

"Ok, have you gotten me the room next door?".

"Yeah, am on that" I said before ending the call.

I promise to get sameera a room near mine as it was part of her plan to make my so called wife's life a misery until she packs her belongings and leave to where ever she came from without ever stepping a foot at home.