chap32

#Unedited.
FALMATA'S P.O.V;
I had no idea what what going on, the last thing I knew was shettima asking me what I was going to cook , I told him spaghetti and meet balls but he squeezed his face and said I should give mustapha that, and make him potatoe puree with sausage and I should baked cupcake for him.
All this work only me * i can remember complaining.
Weren't you the one that said am your fav kid, and you don't want to see me sad * he made that adorable little face.
Ok, ok * I said defeated and ushered him to go play before am done cooking.
I was done baking cupcakes, Swiss rolls , rolling the meatballs and everything.
I saw busy chopping the carrots for shettima's puree when Mustapha grasped my hands.

Are you ok he asked * with so much concern.
He took me to our room, where he dressed my wound and asked me to rest.
By Allah I had felt no pain, I had no idea i had sliced my palm.
What were you thinking of ?,
If I hadn't arrive in time, Only Allah knows what would have happened next, you might even chopp off your fingers he said but found no humor in what he said.
He kept pampering me that night and had the maid continued what I was doing.
*Shettima is sad that you lied to him, that you still prefer me over him * said mustapha.
So you're his new messenger * I teased and we both giggled.
Gone are those days when little things about us excites us and make our days.

×××××
The next day , I had woken up quite feeling nausea.
I sat on the sofa lieing in our spacious room.
The feeling kept creeping me out, It distressed me and I couldn't hold things up any longer.
* Am feeling like throwing up * I said trying as possible as I could to hide my face behind my hands.
Tilting my head towards his direction , and my hands away from my face, I realised that he paid no mind to me.
Mustapha! *... I cried out
Ah, .... it hurts really bad I groan in abrupt pain.
Turning at the angle of the sofa , I open my eyes and realised mustapha was no where to be found.
I was the only one there.
What did I expect, for him to ...
Take this, I heard his voice, disrupting my thought.
His hand were stretched to my direction.
He held a glass of water and some antibiotic in his hands.
What are the pills for * I said foolishly.
Open up * he instructed ignoring my foolish question.
I did as told, and he fed me the pills.
Before I could even have the chance to thank him, he left.

Am always the type that despises medicines, so I ran as fast as could and vomited the pills I was just fed.
My tongue still had that soar taste from the pills I had Hidden below my tongues earlier.
Falmata!!, yelled mustapha startling me.
What are you doing *he asked.
Nothing, just trying to wash my face * I lied.
Falmata, am sorry * he said.
For what I thought and rolled my eyes.
Suddenly he started to appear blury, and his voice started to become blunt, it was fainting and all I could here were whispers and then darkest where beginning to overcrowd me.
He was spining, I couldn't make sense of what was going on, and the next thing, I couldn't control my self and i fell.

MUSTAPHA'S P.O.V;
Noticing the way falmata was looking at me, terrified me.
Falmata are you ok?" I had asked and I saw her lose balance and fell.
No, wake up* I cried out,

I quickly went over the kitchen sink to get some water that I could sprinkle on her , to revive her but I was rather disappointed to find out that she has vomited the pills I had fed her earlier.
I managed to sprinkle some water over her, but she was still out.
I touched her, and her temperature appears to be increasing.
She was burning in fever perhaps * I thought .
I was scared to bones, I rushed her to the hospital immediately.
The doctor run some test over her .
A while after ,
Some nurse showed up and informed me that my wife is pregnant.
* congrats sir, your wife is expecting * she said.
And I looked at her in disbelieve, I had to get the test result in her hands to be sure.
. Lab dub lab dub lab dub
I felt my heart beat increasing,
I felt even more betrayed now more than ever,
I was disappointed.
Thank you * I said to the nurse.
So she's pregnant *, I said in disbelieve .
I can't believe I married a tramp.
No one told me, not even fanna whom had made friends with her. Oh God not even her angelic nature let me see who she truly is under those wings.
All this while I had regretted the way I treated her, I felt guilty the way I handled the "naked picture " , I air quoted. but she really deserved far worst than she has gotten.
Absorbing everything, i later walk to the patient's room, where falmata is been kept.

FALMATA'S P.O.V;
Falmata! ,
Falmata !, i heard bluntly.
Are you ok* came mustapha's voice when I finally opened my eyes.
I looked at the unfamiliar surrounding, with smell of antiseptics everywhere that's when I had a clue where I was.
Mustapha * I muttered.
He looked at me in disgust, his stare gave me goosebumps.
The way he looks at me petrified me.
*Are you ok*I said with so much care.
I began to wipe the tears that were making their ways out of his eyes.
In his eyes lies untold pain and sorrow.
I was afraid, was it dieing. Am I having a terrible medical condition? . All sort of madness began to crowd my brain.
I cupped my hands on his face and used my thombs to wipe away his tears.
Only if I could ease him of his sorrow.
It breaks my heart to see him this way.
He grabbed my hands and caress it .
Only letting tears drop on my hand.
He turn to my palms and grabbed a pen from his pocket and carves something on it . While he was writing on my palm, i enjoyed every feeling of sensation the pen sends to me.
*I pronounce a single Talaq on you, Fatima
15. 11.07*

MUSTAPHA'S P.O.V;
Mustapha * muttered falmata opening her eyes.
I couldn't even say a word,
I kept looking at her praying what the nurse had just said was a big fat joke.
But it wasn't a practical joke. Here we are at the hospital and me holding an ultra sound report.
I stare at her in disgust.
All of a sudden I felt vulnerable to my own emotions.
I couldn't believe an angel could be this conning.
Tears were rolling down my cheeks.
I was crying.
Are you ok* came falmata's voice with so much care and affection .
I can't believe she's still pretending after this,
Was that why she married me ?,
The thought of all that breaks my heart.
I never knew my heart could be this fragile till now.
Falmata started to wipe off my tears away.
I Felt furious.
I Wished this tears will leave mark, then she will know how deeply I was hurt.
I grasped her hands, I was fighting temptation to end his agonizing pain.
Will it truly end , if I put a stop to us?
A big question with no definite answer.
I thought.
No, .
I grabbed a pen and begin to write.
I wrote a divorce note on her hands .
She pulled her hands away from mine and read what I have written.
She was mute for a minute and then started to cry.
You are joking right, you must be * she sobs.
Are you kidding me * she raised her voice.
I glared at her and she refrained Her question.
But on what account? ,
Why?* she had asked.
That you should asked the nurse, I said .
Mustapha, mustapha !!, what happen , you sounded so hurt on the phone said sameera.
Whattt,
i called sameera just 10 minutes ago and she's already here, knocking that feeling away i hugged her.
She gasped * probably from noticing falmata on the bed.
Mustapha, what's wrong with her ?*, she asked and I handed her the test result.
Wow, congrats * she said , after looking at me , she handed the result to falmata and murmured a sorry.
I guess she understood what was going on.
And don't bother returning to the house, I said and left the room with sameera.
I left her in a state of lost and confusion, just as she has gotten me into.
I couldn't believe I was self loathing over her.
On my way out, i payed the hospital bills and warn sameera not to say anything to any one.
I was heart broken. And a part of me was happy sameera came just in time to console me.
If not Only God knows what I would have make of myself today. She's my solace, always have been.

With lurv;
Carltumee 💋
26/08/017