Chap 24

Dedication goes to my all time BFF wildpen
True love is when you find yourself in that special person. When your thoughts and likes differs but your feelings for one another is far greater than your differences.
Love is when you wake up and go to bed with the thought of your better half - anonymousK

I left the bed still pretending to be angry .
I couldn't believe everything mustapha is doing just to make me happy again. He even refused to go to work till my mood is lit up.
I thought he was joking, so I ignored him till I noticed he was a minute later, then two , then 30minutes late. Mustapha aren't you the one who told me that you will lose everything if you miss today's meeting ' I asked.
Yes, I will " he replied honestly.
Then why not go" I asked.
Why should I live, when you are angry at me? "He said and my heart skipped a bit.
Awwn that so nice. I can't believe he's this cute.
Mustapha if you go, then I might just think about forgiving you ' I smiled.
That will be enough for me " said mustapha being gentle and all that.
You are such a.." Said mustapha before I cut him off.
A darling, I winked and with that he left for work.
Once I checked my mail I realized I had many unread messages.
Must from Maryam, sadiya and farouq.
My eyes lit when I saw a message from ya gana.
I haven't spoken to ya gana for ages , I so much miss her.
Ya gana😍- fangina bularoonima lardi diyaa yeroo ( I heard you travelled abroad?)
Me😞- aah haa lengina (Yes , I did).
Me 😞- kiji fangina amma caa nyi kunten ma zauro kji Jin (It's so much fun, but it would have been better with you).
(How's mah and everyone ).Nda mah aah am faatooyya
Ya gana😍- They are all fine. They all send their regards to you.
Ok, greet uncle bukar.
I proceeded to open farouqs email.

Besty 3❤ - Swthrt ayye yi nomba nim booyin ma gaayin ba (Sweetheart, how are you have been trying your line).
Me😞-Are you having fever?.
Besty 3❤ - ?.
Me😞-Forget, I traveled but will call you as soon as am back.
Besty 3❤ -Just text me your number.
I started typing my number, but when I remembered how jealous mustapha could get I erased it.
Me😞-I rather don't.
Besty 3❤ -Y.
Me😞-Just text me each time you feel like hearing from me.
After him I answered everyone's mail before switching off my MacBook.
I saw a text message from mustapha which made me smile like an idiot.
After long hours of watching Netflix, snapchatting .
I decided to take one last selfie after shadow.
I was dressed in white like mustapha was this morning and I paired it with a brown veil.
I was taken selfie when I noticed mustapha behind me.
I knew he wanted to startle me but he got shy when he notice I was standing in front of the massive mirror in our bathroom and he bent pretending to do something else.

Of course i wouldn't spoil my perfect selfie.
After taken the selfie I turned laughing at him.
But of course he surprised me my pulling a bouquet of rose flower behind him.
Atleast i succeeded in making you laugh " he said and I swallowed my laugher back.
Falmata , am sorry.
I really am." Said mustapha reaching for my hands.
Let go off my hands" I yelled.
Ok I will, but then I just have to throw this beautiful flowers in the bin " he said to himself.
Give that back i said and he gave me without hesitation.
I sniffed them and they smell Devine, as expected. I put them into a vase and pour some water.
I see you miss me so much, no wonder you wore white " said mustapha.
What , No "I denied the obvious.
Of course you do " said trying to make me admit the truth.
If you don't then remove them off " smirk mustapha.
I saw bent on proving him wrong that I started losing the rope of my shirt , till it clicked to me.
O.m.g, aren't you shameless. You wanted me to remove my shirt deliberately "scold.
No , he died.
Ok , I said not wanting to argue anymore.
I had no idea when arguing became our thing.
You know I wore it so that we have matching dress today " I said and found my way out.
After leaving the bathroom I spot a little box on the setter which reads.
To my dearest.
I opened the box and there laid an apology note on top of chocolate box.
Ok mustapha is taking this thing serious, way too serious.
I wanted to tell him that I was just joking.
But then I enjoyed the way he's treating me like never before.
Mustapha stood by the door watching me.
Do you like it " he asked.
And I liked my lips signifying it was yummy.
You know we could shop for more matching cloths if you wish ' said mustapha.
I bet u I got to him.
I would love that " I said to him.

Mustapha's P.O.V;

We left the apartment in less than an hour and arrived at a huge Plaza de España.
We entered a boutique there . Falmata picked a handful of clothing which she tried on in the private changing booth we were led too.
I took picture of each dress she changed. She looked ravishing in each and everyone she tried.
But her mind was stock on one, which she refused to try.
At first I was confused why till I saw the price tag.
$780. It's a design.
With great difficulty I managed to get into trying it though she refused to get it.
Falmata you don't have to worry about the price " I tried to reason but she keeps on behaving odd.
Once she tried it on , I couldn't move but stare at her.she has never look more beautiful.
The gown was simply amazing with a side slit.
She looks beautiful and sexy. It accentuated her figure. I took lots of pictures with her in it.
Falmata you must carry it.
Mustapha I can't, it's expensive beside, where will I wear it too. To have dinner in the dinning room with mum and Dad " she said sarcastically.
I surrendered , she's right she has a limited place to wear it.
After she entered the room , I stole both the gown and outfit she wore earlier.

Falmata's p.o.v;
After I removed the outfit i so much want I watched it got drag away.
I so much would have loved to have it but it's too expensive.
Mustapha might promise to by it for me but I know it's too expensive for him not when his on budget.
I know he's working he's butt off to get independent, but now that sameera's out.
I know he might think he doesn't need to save again, but I need him to realised.
I looked for the outfit I came with but I couldn't find any way so I decided to check outside the changing booth.
Mustapha please close your eyes I need to get something I yelled and he yelled back ok.
I came out wearing nothing but black lacey underwear.
My eyes met mustapha's brown sexy eyes.
He stood there looking at me without blinking and I felt shy.
Mustapha I yelled and he blinked uttering "beautiful ".have you seen my cloths ? " I asked.
Of course i have, I hid it' he said rather proud full.
Give it back.
You know you are right, you don't need that cloth you look prettier this way " said mustapha.
Mustapha give it back, am not joking ' I said fiercely.
No, he replied and I tried to reach it .
I kept following him up and down the little space there is but I couldn't get it from him.
I saw about to yell , when I heard the sound of his camera taking a few shots of me.
No mustapha, erase it" I beseeched him.
Till you agree " he said.
Ok I will be your girlfriend again, I said knowing quite well he meant something different.
No wife , girlfriend is indecent " he said.
I thought we have to be fiancées before husband and wife " I joked a bit.
Ok have it your way" , he said.
MUSTAPHA'S P.O.V;
I will give you back a cloth to wear but it has to be this Givenchy gown " I said.
No, she folded her hands.
Ok, be my guess walk that way around turn.
I had no idea what went into her head because she started her way out wearing only a sexy victoria secrets bra and a matching pants.
Ok, have it I yelled defeated.
After one hell of a shopping I took falmata to beach , I took her to Illas Cies, Ria de Vigo, Galicia.
Where I got some good time.
First we got some cutting candy.
Playcatch by the water. Enjoyed the beautiful view of the beach holding hands.
lastly we walked by the beach , cut feels and learn more about each other. We even watched the sunset together where I imagine how perfect our future could be.
God you are more troublesome than sameera.
I enjoyed been with falmata , because then I get to act like the young adult I am, I get to be childish most importantly I get to be myself.
And seeing the real falmata seems awesome.
She's so much Than I ever thought.

A/N
I dnt want them to get all romantic yet, how did I do??
I was having a writer's block 🙇till I saw that picture and I got inspired to write something😉.
So dedication goes to the picture, how bizarre right😆
Two updates, in one day, aren't I amazing? .😆
With lurv;
Carltumee 💋
19th august, 2017.