Chap 18

FALMATA'S P.O.V;

For some reason that kissed managed to make the atmosphere bizarre but on the bright side sameera is off my tail, atleast for now.

God help me if I ever have to face her wrath.
No, I have to apologise.

No, you don't you idiot, if anyone is to be blame then it's Him and not you ' I heard my inner goddess roar.

Today I woke up with mixed feelings, am really happy that it's a school free day but then again sadden that I won't see my new besty.

God both Maryam and Sadiya would be furious if they got to know about me having a new besty. I chuckled to my own sanity. Soon my happiness was cut short, today been the PTA also means mustapha got to assess my performance.

I rolled a dark blue veil on top of my Abaya as I headed to mum's section to greet my inlaws.
I greeted mum and dad. Later after family breakfast mum asked me to follow mustapha to the school.

While at school, the school authorities informed us only guidance were allowed in.
Mustapha asked me to wait at the school's reception as he entered inside.

I sat alone, seconds turn into minutes for unbearable boredom. I kept gallavanting the little space so called the reception. I decided to get a cup of cold water from the dispenser but my effort was put into vain when I got startled.
"Hey !", i yelled.
"Am so sorry '' said farouq as he brought out a clean handkerchief to wipe it.
Before I could say , "Don't worry'' farouq was already wiping it off.

God I was so glad to see him but then I pretended to be mad at him for spoiling my dress.

"Why are you here" he asked ," to see you" i said mischievously.

"No , you can't possibly be serious '' he said.
"What if I am'' I bite my lips.

I saw farouq raised his brows and a soft laughter escaped my oral cavity.
"Ok, am just joking", I said.
then I heard tremendous applaud coming from the reception entrance. Both I and farouq looked up and it was mustapha.

"Good, I can see so far you have learned to flirt😉'' he said and disappeared .

Wait what was that .
I was confused but chose to run after him.
He clearly is misinterpreting this.

"Wait, why do you care what he thinks ?", I heard farouqs voice'.
"I don't know",
I wish I knew why. But after that dinner party I think I have grown fond of him. Am infatuated over him.' I screamed loud and clear in my head.

"Mustapha, it isn't what you think'' ,I tried to reason but ignoring me as always he entered into the car.
"I don't want you near him'', was what I heard him say.
"What, but..."
"No buts" he cuts me off and ordered me into the car.

MUSTAPHA'S P.O.V;

The schools staffs were very welcoming. After the P.T.A. Meeting, the teachers suggested we stay back for the open day assessment.
The school as always had brought new means to eat our money after the proposal of this new increment in school fees, I just hope after the open day I will be satisfied that they are worth it all' I mentally said giving them a pseudo smile.

I was first directed to fanna's class were I sat on what I suppose was her desk and a bunch of note books were lying beside the schools pc.
The class form master , logged me in, were I saw a report of her performance, her performance was good but she was terrible in sports (P. H.E). Her social life was on flick according to the former master and he advised if she could socialize less. I was satisfied by what I saw so far

But just worried if fanna has taking her social life too serious.

The next stop was Falmata's class. Her desk was also like fanna's. A mac book and a stock of note book to prove the report on the Mac book.
She was doing quite well as for a late transfer student. The former master wishes if she could socialise more and use her Mac book more than depending on farouq .

The teacher kept babbling about farouq , how he had help her, how close they are, how much they have achieved together.

When the teacher made a little joke about falmata and farouq, I have had enough, all limits were crossed. I simply got off.

Ignored his request of having farouq visit falmata at home during weekend to tutor her.
I yelled and abused them of having low qualified teachers if they had to depend on student to help each other. The teacher tried to illuminate his view. I threatened to get him fired if he brings up such case ever again in the neareast future as I left .

I went to fetch falmata at the reception but I was shattered by falmata. She was so comfortable talking to him, she even bite her lips and the way her eyes looks that his every move makes me want to kill him.
I can't possibly he jealous . I fought the feeling and claps my hand gaining both their attentions.

Falmata followed me to the car, but she seamed disappointed immediately I asked her to stay away from farouq. How stupid was I? , I mentally cursed myself as I drove off.
While driving I saw sameera's call and I mentally sigh.

After few days of sulking sameera has decided to reason again. What ever happened was her fault.
After a deep conversation with sameera , we amended things.

"Why, did you kissed her?,
You have never kissed me before?. "
I remembered what sameera said but quickly dragged back to reality when I heard falmata singing.

despacito🎵
🎶come on over in my direction
So thankful for that , it's such a blessin',yeah
Turn every situation into Heaven , yeah
(Oh you are..)
My sunrise in the darkest day.
🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵((hmmm, solo)))
Despacito, this is how we do it down in Puerto Rico
I just wanna hear you scream" ¡, Ay bendito!"
I can move forever se quende contigo
¡ Bailalo!🎶

By God I have forgotten that falmata was in the car.
God, she has an angelic voice. Even though her tune seem to say how mad she is at me but the lyrics were beautiful. I couldn't look pass by what those cute lips of 'hers' are saying. I was simply lost in her and all the odd feelings magically disappeared.

When falmata seem to noticed me she immediately stop singing and covered her face with her hands which made her only look more adorable. Every single thing she does I find fascinating. Ya Allah what's happening to me??.

DON'T FORGET TO PRESS THIS ;
SO HOW WAS IT??🙈🙈.
~With lurv ;
Carltumee 💋

30th July, 2017.