Chap 28.

P.s -Trust , is one of the keys to a fruitful marriage.it nurish the union.
once the trust is lost, love won't be enough to sustain the marriage.
Dedication goes to nanahawwa
(Winner of last chapter's Q)
QOTD :what goes up n Neva comes down?.

FALMATA'S P.O.V;
Waking up in the night, I realized mustapha wasn't in bed.
He hasn't even spent his day with me, I wondered why.
I went to get some water when I heard noises.
I decided to check it out only to realize where the noise was coming from.
It was from sameera's room, I dare to check it out.
Just when I was about to leave , I heard mustapha's voice.
I was shocked to the score.
was that why I saw little to no of him this afternoon " I thought.
The door was open a little bit ,
so decided to check out what he was actually doing there .
Could my eyes be deceiving me.
I saw mustapha, holding sameera's arm,
Pulling it, so she's folded in his left arm,
And his right hand, over her mouth.

It dispise me to see how cute there were together.
Could mustapha be lieing to me when he told me he had nothing to do with her?,
No, I tried to deny reality.
I had no idea i was wailing, till I heard my soft sobs and I ran not wanting to be caught by them.
I can't face him now, not when my heart is aching. Unlike him I refused to let little talks desaude me from seeing what the reality is.

I cuddle into my duvet and cried my heart out making my pillow so soaking wet.
I woke up in the morning and mustapha, still wasn't in bed.
Just when I was about to ask my self where he was all night,
I watch him walk out of the bathroom.
I answered everything he said with a mono syllabus.
He asked what's up with me but I gave him an irritating "Nothing".
He went to have breakfast , and I finally had some space for my self.
Falmata what's wrong? , after Spain you both had us wondering if cupid bite you and now this.
You know mustapha doesn't eat breakfast without you.
He had been waiting for you over the dinner table and you refused to show.
Mum even tried to get him to eat, but he refused . He only took coffee before leaving and that was because mum insisted.
What's wrong " , asked fanna.
Hearing her out, I felt emotional.
Was sameera there " I asked.
No, why " she asked back.
Nothing, I just felt like staying back , I lied.
Ok, said fanna and later brought my breakfast to me.
I couldn't be more greatful having a lovely sister- in-law like her.
Who's taking us for our jamb? " Asked fanna.
God, I have forgotten it's today .
I really thought it's in 3 days time.
The driver of course " I replied.
Sameera went out with him "said fanna.
Kut, and we are both having afternoon papers " I said.
Better me, mine is in minna, what about you writing yours in kaduna? .
I don't know and I have never been there" I said.

Ok , just call mustapha am sure he would be delighted to take you "said fanna.
Just when I was about to say something, the help informed us that farouq is outside.

I was so happy to see him yet wondering how he got my address.
We sat outside at the lounge as we chit chatted.
How did you get my address " I asked.
Don't be stupid, I know you live with fanna and everyone knows where she lives " he said.
Oh yeah.
Just watching how farouq was talking made me remember my mustapha, if he's still mine.
I was deep in my thought, and farouq probably so engrossed in what ever he was telling me that he has no idea i wasn't paying attention to him.
Hey " snapped fanna.
That's when I realised farouqs arm was over my shoulders.
Farouq awkwardly removed his arm over me.
Fanna are you ok" asked farouq.
That's when I actually noticed her condition.
Yes, are you crying? , your eyes are red" asked.
No, I got something inside, that's why am here,
So you could blow it for me, but you were clearly busy" said fanna.
Standing up to blow her eyes, I said
"what are you saying ".
Forget it " she said.
Ok, farouq would be taking us to write the exam" I informed her.
Is that a good idea ?" she asked.
Yeah, his driver is the one taking us there actually " I answered her.
Is he coming " asked fanna.
Yeah, obviously " I said.
Both fanna and I left to get ready as the maid brought treats for farouq.

I was all dressed up and ready to go.
As i try to find my way out and my sense's locked up somewhere far from here , i bumped onto sameera.
Hey, Are you stupid or blind " asked sameera.
When she noticed I was the one, she glared at me and murmured "obviously you are both stupid and blind".
I felt like giving her the punch she deserved.
She caused me distressed and now she's trying to make me late.
What an obnoxious lady.
Ignoring her, I turned on my heals.

Pulling me by the arm she said "Are you going out with out mustapha's permission? " she asked.

How's that your problem " I said spitefully.

I wonder what's her problem is, first she went out with the car and is still using it and now stalling me.
Let's see if mustapha will find it amusing , when he realized you left without informing him * she whispered.
I worked out on her pretty proud of myself or so I felt.
We left with farouq when Mustapha came in.

MUSTAPHA'S P.O.V;
Sameera please hear me out I said after removing my hands from her mouth.
Once I got her attention, I made her sit on her bed as I also sat down.
Sameera , can I ask you something" I said.
I thought you are here to tell me something rather than ask me " she said sarcastically.
Yes, you thought right, I just wanted to know something first.
Why are you back" I said.
Because I love you " she sad.
Really " I raised my brow.
Sameera, Remember when we were in 8th grade, I told you how much I loved you . But sadly, you rejected me.
I had to be stalking you for months just to know why you rejected me.
You told me , that we are in different social class.
You said I was just a geek and not your match.
I knew you were the 'it girl' but I thought as a senior and your cousin I would gain your attention but I was clearly mistaken.

Yes mustapha I did said all that , but that was then "said sameera.
Yes, that's what I want you to realize, we are still the same people . What changed? " I asked.
I saw you in a different way " she said.
But I still see you in the same way" I said.

Remember,
even back then, when I became a senior and you were a sophomore, you tried dating me , but I was over you . And like I have gotten over you, I need you to get over me" I said.
Mustapha, you don't get it , I really do care " she said.
If you care, if you really love me like you said, then set me free " I said.
And tears started falling down on her cheeks.
Mustapha I love you " she said.
I know and I love you too" I said and I noticed a little spark in her eyes.
I love you as a brother loves he's sister , I added and she sobs again.
Mustapha, i love you and I want you to be happy" she said and I was rather surprise by her, I honestly expected a different reaction from her.
I really pitied you, that's why I accepted your offer and I was ready to marry you but "I said before sameera cut me off.
You can still marry me, I told my dad that you would be sending your parents your our behalf " she said.
No, sameera I would do no such thing.
you are my friend and I know you ,maybe more than you know yourself. When you said you can never live with another woman I believed you.
Sameera i know you don't make empty threats and that won't be fair on falmata's part ' I said.
Ok, mustapha I agree but what should I tell my Dad, you know him " she said.
Just tell him, that we didn't get along, tell him that you caught me cheating and they won't be any wedding anymore because you called it off " I said and she said ok.
Ok", I couldn't believe my ears so I Began to stare at sameera till she gave me a nudge.
Sorry, I murmured.
Mustapha if staying with falmata makes you happy then am ready to move on "said sameera.
Really ?" I asked in disbelief.
Yes , my happiness lies in your happiness " she said.
And the next thing I felt was her embracing me.
Thanks for understanding, may Allah bring you your own soul mate sooner , I said
And we both giggled.
You know , I wanted to put you into an uncomfortable situation earlier " she said.
What "I replied.
I wanted to trick dad into getting us married "confessed sameera.
Yeah , I know.
I kind of figure that out, that's why I needed to talk to you before you brainstorm such harmful ideas of yours "I said.
Promise me you would behave" I said
I promise she replied.
Was I that bad " asked sameera.
Pretty much " I replied with a twitch.
Ok, she said and we laughed it all.
I know this might sound wierd but I have faith in Allah and I want to trust sameera to her words I just hope she won't prove me wrong.

Hy , so I wrote the chapter about sameera blackmailing mustapha into marrying her, but I wiped it off, I didn't want to elongate the book 4 no reason. So what do you think about this new chapter?.
D

on't forget to vote 😆
With lurv;
Carltumee 💋
26/08/017.