Chap 25

With every passing day , I kept learning interesting things about mustapha.
Mustapha had finished his work here but extended our stay for a whole week more.
He told me that Spain brought us together that he's afraid if we go back home, we might drift apart.
I had grown fond of mustapha since before Spain and I know I will continue doing that.
Aren't you going to sleep says mustapha as he yawns dragging me back to reality.
Yes i am.
I laid beside him, but then I couldn't sleep.
I got restless.  What if mustapha was right.
In Nigeria he was a totally different person than he is here. What if he changes when we get back.
That question hung on my thoughts.
Sameera might be the worst thing that happened to me but still the best because I am only together with mustapha today because she chose to be an ass.
I went by the balcony door and stood there looking at how beautiful the moon were.
The stars remaindered me of how beautiful my life was with mustapha I saw deep in my thought till I felt mustapha's hand on my shoulders.
" I will never leave you " he said as if he read exactly what was going on in my mind.
I know " , I said as I place my hands on his.
We watched the stars together.
We sat down there wondering how great life could possibly be till I starting falling asleep on  he's bear chest. It was huge and hairy. The kind I admire from too much tv.
I felt warm and safe sleeping really  lose to him.
I have never been this close to him and now that I am I felt like I have missed so much.
I was dreaming of how cute and sexy my husband was till I felt an abrupt  dampness in my pants.
Holly shit , I can't believe I have pee in my pants.
I stood sluggishly as mustapha draws me back to his chest. With great difficulty I rose and went to the bathroom were I realized that I haven't piddle  but wet my pants some other way . I spurt.
I never knew I was a hopeless romantic till now.
I removed my panties and got them cleaned . I decided that it would be a waste of fresh panties if I wore one now.
I went back to the living room where I found mustapha now laying on the bed.
I laid a bit far away from him , only a bid later to find him cuddling with me.
After what happen I Bagan to feel shy near him.
He puts his hands around my waist as he cuddles the more, placing  his head on my chest.
What are you trying to do " I said and later regretted my choice of words.
Am trying to sleep ' he said in his cute sleepy voice.
I remembered what mah told me some years back that if I let boys touch me , I will get pregnant.
Only for me to find out that it's more complex than that.
If it was so I would have been pregnant for the nth time now.
With me ?" I asked foolishly.
Of course with my wife, since when do you have problem with me sleeping besides you " he asked now fully awake and on his butt.
Since , I thought you were going  to practice Reproductive biology with me " I said rather bashful.
REPRESENTATIVE BIOLOGY,  he repeated and burst into an irritating laugher.
What, I frowned.
Nothing,  I wasn't trying to practice REPRODUCTIVE BIOLOGY  He said emphasizing on the Reproductive biology.
Do you trust me" he asked and I nodded.
Ok good, now sleep he said as he kissed my forehead and then still  he's hands on my temple as we slept off.
I woke up the next day quite happy and when I remembered what I said last night I became bashful and decided to hide my face away from him.
Once I headed to the living room,  I spotted a table of breakfast.