chap38

Baara ngimirire! !

_unedited _

Abuja
Mustapha arrived at Abuja in the morning and headed straight to his office for his scheduled meeting.
Later that day, he went to a photo studio to get some work done before he headed back home.
Both fanna and mum were sad to see him returning alone.
Fanna had even began to wail.
Mum decided she won't talk to him, till he set thing right.
But her happiness was cut short when he told her that falmata is going to come back home.
He told them she had stayed back for her friends wedding.
What mustapha said calls for a celebration in the bulama's house hold.
Everyone was happy, even sameera seemed to share the same happiness.
Later that day mustapha decided to see the nurse whom had sort to destroy his relationship alone.

Yobe
Ya gana , am going to Nguru along with sadiya to greet her relatives there, when am back then we will figure out how to get you back "said falmata.
Sure , mah " said ya gana teasing falmata.
Falmata left immediately for sadiya's.
she escorted her best friend to Nguru where they spent most of the day, later when they got back it was already dark , so falmata retired to bed without talking to ya gana.
The next day , Maryam came in the morning to fetch falmata.
They went buying petty things for the bride to be.

Everything was done and it's finally, the wedding day. Sadiya was officially now undersomebody.
Her status uplifted from miss to Mrs.
Falmata hasn't kept her words, she was so busy with her friends that she forgot to help her sister out.
Ya gana summed up the courage to talk to her husband, she realized all she needed was to reach out.
He had of course tried reaching out but all in vain,
Her line wasn't going and when he came home, he found alot of people there, he told her that, when he asked a lady what was going on there, she told him that mah is marrying off her daughter.
hearing everything he said, made her heart even softer her husband did love her, too bad a small misunderstanding kept them apart.
I was shattered , so I decided to disappear.
It wasn't easy but I manage to shadow out your memories " ya gana's husband said.
I love you *he said.
It was Falmata's wedding * ya gana said.
By now both of them were shedding tears of happiness.
Yagana was taken back home.
Sadiya's wedding went smoothly.
Falmata had bade her family goodbye and decided to follow the bride to her house.
Ya gana called falmata ,
She told her that Aliyu, her husband had taken her back and she made sure falmata understood clearly that she had kept her part of the deal.
Falmata and sadiya's car left for Abuja.

ABUJA ,
Mustapha arrived at the general Hospital where he asked for the nurse,
It wasn't easy finding her because he doesn't know her name, he was able to withcall her last name he saw bluntly on her name tag .
But he was lucky when a nurse had informed they currently have three Nurses with that name and all three nurse where on duty that day.
He had asked for their full names and which department they are on duty today.
One was in the pediatric section, the other obs and gynec section and the last was in surgery.
He checked them all and none of them were their with him that day.
When he had even up and decided to go, he spotted the nurse in her white uniform.
He could never forget her carrot nose.
it was so long that you could easily forget other features on her face, trust me not the good type.
He had excused her but she kept running, so he trailed behind her.
When he caught up with her, she entered a room and he followed behind.
Hey * said mustapha.
Why are you following me *she yelled.
Why did you ran * he yelled back.
I don't know what you talking about*she said trying to escape. He shuts the door right in her face.
can i help you sir *said the carrot nose nurse.
Of course he said.
You told me, my wife Fatima bulama is pregnant when Clearly she isn't * Mustapha said not knowing where to begin or how to confront her.
I did ? * she said rather sounding like a she's questioning him.
I Don't make such mistaked* she said .
Hey, don't you dare make a fool out of me* yelled mustapha.
Just the sound of his hoarse voice made her shiver.

Now in fear, he realized he had a great chance of getting the truth out of her.
If you do not tell me the truth i will hand you over to the police, for fraud *he threatened.
Please don't * she pleads.
Ok, tell me the truth * he demanded .
A lady had asked me, to say so.
She paid me a huge some to lie..
Your wife wasn't really pregnant, when.....*Mustapha held his hand up , cutting her off.
But the name on the result * he asked rather sounding hurt.
A patient with the same name was brought pregnant so I exchanged the last names on the result * said the carrot nose nurse.
What she said kept ringing in his voice.
Was she tall and fair * he asked and she nodds yes.
This can't be true, he can't be falling into sameera's trap for the second time in a roll.
She had deceived him into believing she has changed.
He dreaded the moment he trust her.

BULAMA'S RESIDENT, ABJ.

He entered the house sluggishly,
HE couldn't decide how to act,
She was simply hurt more hurt than when sameera had abandoned him at the airport.
How could she possibly be capable of this.
He silently prayed that it was just a mistake, no
but sadly it wasn't.
When he spotted falmata in the living room, he was delighted. He felt amused seeing the very reason why his heart beat but then he saw sameera sitting on the chair near her, pressing her phone.
She was like a sandstorm in her bright day.
She is the reason their relationship could've ended.
Just the thought of his sameera, breaking his trust ached his heart.
He walked up to her,
I never thought you are this heartless* he yelled,
Falmata whom was smiling seeing him drew back her smile,He looked so upset and it hurt her to see him this way.
Mustapha calm down please * she beseeched him.
Do you know this lady was in cohort with the nurse to defame you* he said pointing at sameera.
Sameera was tense and confuse.
She couldn't understand what he was saying or where he was headed to.
Mustapha, what nonsense are you speaking ? ,* she said in her defense.
What ?* he asked annoyed.
Ya Musty please calm down * fanna begged.
Shut up *he yelled at her giving her a death glare.
Due to mustapha's ranting and roars , all the household members were in the living.
Mum and Dad tried to find out what was wrong.
But mustapha's anger kept him from telling them everything they needed to know.
Mustapha stop accusing me* said sameera.
Accusing you?, huh
From day one, everybody living here knows you hated falmata. How could this be any different? .*he said
You are a chameleon,
You are a two headed snake,
A green snake in a green grass.
You have pretended these few days to be nice when really you aren't *he yelled.
No, no, no mustapha, I swear I wasn't pretending *said sameera.
You even got me to believe in you, when you are carefully laying out your next plan* he hissed.
Mustapha, i don't nor like falmata.
That isn't a arguable fact. Yes i do not like her because she has what I want, but I have learnt to...*said sameera before mustapha stopped her.
Enough * he yelled,
I don't know what you are doing here, trying to get in between me and her.
I just need you to leave *he said sounding very hurt and disappointed.
Mustapha dear, calm down
Don't make hasty decisions * falmata advice.
No, falmata please do not interfere.
Sameera gave up trying to make him understand,
No one defended her because they also think the same of her.
She went inside, get her handbag, suitcase , threw a few cloths and dragged it out.
Mustapha held the door open for her , he couldn't look her in the eye or tell her to stay, because she deserved much more.
I forgive you " she m
Whispered standing next to him making him to turn his face away.

When she was about leaving she turned and looked at them all as tears escaped her eyes.
Stop !!* yelled fanna.
W
Everyone turned looking at fanna, wondering what was on her mind.
You can't leave* she said.
Sameera nodds her face and turn but fanna got there right in time to stop her from leaving, she held her box.
Release her box* ordered mustapha.
Fanna knelt down there.
Am sorry *she muttered as tears escaped her eyes.
Sameera can't leave because she's innocent.
How are you sure * Mustapha asked.
Because I did it, I am responsible for everything * she sobs.
What are you saying darling * mum said.
No mum , I did it * she sobbed.
No fanna * falmata shooked her head in disbelief.
Mustapha was in total state of confusion, he couldn't believe his ear.
Worst of all, he had just thrown his old relation down the drainage.
Why could the people he loves so much be the course of his pain.
Falmata turn staring at her husband waiting for him to say something, he was also staring at her trying to find his courage in her eyes.
How did you do it * asked Dad.
Sameera too stood there shocked as well.

Hahaha, what a twist.
I bet non of you guessed fanna was behind it all😈.
I will like to announce that, i will soon be done with Pobk.
Few more chapters to go.
By few I mean 1 0 2 chapters.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
I luv comments😆.
Silent readers , we are fighting 😬.
With lurv;
Carltumee 💋
1st Sept, 2017.