sequel.

SAMEERA(THE AMERICAN BRAT.)
I was a brat in every sense, I get what I want like that *fingers snapped*
Growing up i was literally a... what they call bitch, being a muslimah and black wasn't an easy task here in the west so I found away to deal with my emotions.
People made fun of me, so one day I decided to dump the hijab and be sarcastic.
I became the it girl, I found joy belittling people only because it made me fit in.
When my sister left home , I also became rebellious and flee from home, just because I dispise arrange marriage. My parents were going to get me married to the billion box jalal.
I spend most of my time on ghost chase with mustapha , only to realize my cousin doesn't love me but his wife.
I came back home defeated only to marry the man I had runaway from.
Fate has a way of playing games with us.
I realised you did could judge a book by it cover .
Is jalal whom my parent sorted out to be or whom I assume him to be.???

Haha hahaha joke of the season, am not writing a sequel just pulling your legs at you know yourself. Saura abini gida a Zane ne😂😂😂😁😁😁😁😂😂😂😂. I wish I could see ur face right now. Feels good to get back at u.
And to all my readers am really sorry you got caught in all this, had to make it seem believable. Sorry once again.
@u 😜😜.
On a serious note though, check my page for book 2 of perks of being kanuri