chap27

What you sow shall be what you will reap.
Agree?

#Guess who said this, B4 scrolling down, and I promise a back 2 back dedication to the winner

#Guess who said this, B4 scrolling down, and I promise a back 2 back dedication to the winner. #

~unedited ~
22 august 2017.

SAMEERA'S P.O.V. ;

SPAIN ,

When the police arrest us at the airport.
I had foreseen what the future might hold.
I will probably spent the few years of life behind bars, for what .
For a crime in haven't committed.
No one deserves that, even the worst demon doesn't.
Could mustapha be guilty.
No, the mustapha I know ,will never go down this part even though I pressured him to get more income.
Am sorry, every man for him self, I thought.
I told the cops, I had nothing to do with him and just I like that I regained my freedom.
The smell of freedom was so alluring and perfect.
I majestically walked out of that awful place, on my way out in met falmata whom was trying to enter.
Women like you made for hardship " I murmured and left.
I tried to get a ticket back to America, to right there and then but I couldn't.
They were no available flight and I was asked to wait for seven hours before I could get on another plane.
The news was dreadful but the waiting will be more dreadful.
If only I had listen to Dad and stayed back home, I wouldn't be bothering on getting into a commercial plane.
My Dad was so pissed when he learnt that I will be dropping out of school for mustapha. Just to follow him back to Nigeria.
"Mustapha doesn't love you , he doesn't deserve you " I remembered Dad's voice and tears began to run down my cheeks.
Perhaps he might be right.
No, just like then , he's still wrong argued my subconscious.
Miss, how can I help you" said the lady standing in front of me pulling me out of my reverie.
You have done enough, I replied and turned to leave.
Just when I was about to go I spotted falmata and mustapha heading out of the airport.
What happen, I was shocked to see them both free.
Just if , just if I had known I would have stayed back a little longer.
I felt like running into mustapha's arms.
But if u did , only I know how much the words spoken out of anger will hurt me.
I have to give him time.
When I saw mustapha holding falmata's hand, I really thought , I have lost him for good.
I couldn't stay even a moment in the same place as both of them .
So I changed my ticket and got that of u.k
I was told that the next plane would be leaving in the next two hours, I was lucky to be the last passenger though. Actually I bribed my way.
I took my shit, and waited at the waiting area.
Exactly 4:30pm, our plane left for UK.

LONDON UK.
We safely landed at the Heathrow airport, which was one of the busiest airport in UK.
I got a cab to my aunts house.
My mum's side of the family is quite small and unique.
I haven't been in touch with her since , well since 4th grade.I had to search for her number in my contacts. Lols
How could I ever have a number that I haven't saved in the first place. Anty sadiya how on earth will I find you in this big city . Anty sadiya is my mum's sister, apart from Anty fanne (mustapha's mum) and uncle Bamai who reside in the other end of the world.
Ma'am where am I taking you to" said the cab driver in his British accent.
Cavendish Avenue " I replied at least that's where I have visited her last.
After hearing the cabs driver's accent, I thought how wonderful it will be to hear them siyama, my cousins speak with such accent.
We arrived at Cavendish Avenue and sadly she had relocate.
I had no where to go , so I asked the cab man to take me to the cheapest hostel in town.
I was running out of cash and I needed to be in America first thing tomorrow morning.
I spent half of my day at Victoria Park, wondering if let things slip away.
I slept that night wondering how I am going to face my dad.
First thing in the morning I took a plane to new York.