Chap16

'LEAVE THAT WHICH MAKES YOU DOUBT FOR THAT WHICH DOES NOT MAKE YOU DOUBT.' (11TH OF 40 HADITHS )

15TH SHAWWAL 1438.

Writer 's p.o.v;

Falmata was asleep busy muttering 'mustapha', and her cheeks were turning crimson red even while she sleeps, she was simply blushing. Any one seeing her will know that she's having a wonder night dream.
She was sleep talking. "Mustapha called me beautiful".

Mustapha was disturbed with little noise.
He gave up trying to ignore the noise and woke up. He wasn't dreaming it, his so called wife is busy talking to herself. He growls in anger.
'SHUT UP AND GET UP' mustapha said in the must hoarse and loud voice ever.
Falmata woke up in panic.

She was confused and couldn't make sense of what's happening. One minute mustapha is all lovey-dovey and the next boisterous. By the time falmata realize she was sweating profusely , she was now drenched in her sweats.
''Whats wrong with you '', came mustapha's voice only worried this time around. She was mute and was staring at him which made him regret every alm of pity he displayed.
He glares at her and walked away.

Falmata's p.o.v;

I watched as mustapha left the room.
This man is a close book, a fifty shades of fucked up.
One careful look at the room, I realized it's still night. I must have been dreaming.
Who am I kidding, how can mustapha just develop feelings for me, since when do I care.

Three months hasn't pass, its still today.
He's still he's old mean self, rude and clutched tightly to sameera.
I hadn't realized when I turned on my waterworks.

This dream is suppose to make me happy and give me hope but it made me sad , just picturing what I could never have.

Mustapha broke my heart yet again, by giving me hopes. I dreaded not having a phone. I would have dialed up maa, I have missed her so much and only her voice could soothe me.

I couldn't believe I was so engrossed over what I eavesdrop, to the extend of making my own reality out of it.
I rolled back to bed with my eternal shame.

In the morrow , I saw sameera and mustapha sitting on the couch in my room sipping coffee probably.

I blinked once, twice and she was still there.
'Mustapha ' she pouts her mouth and pronounce in the most ridiculous way ever.
I felt shy and hurt .

I looked at mustapha, and he was just giving me a blank Stare.

Quickly my feets took me out of the bedroom to the restroom.
One Stare at the mirror, tears started to roll down my face. I haven't felt stupid and hurt at the same time atleast since Sameera hasn't acted this way in a while. What changed.

'Ooh, little baby is crying' I heard sameera's rowdy voice.

Ignoring her, I turned on the faucet and rinsed my face as I left my thoughts sink away.

Mustapha's P.O.V;

Falmata was been annoying, i hate when people just look at me blank when am worried over them.

I took my crap before it gets loose and left the room.
I was headed to the living room to crash for a while, when I bumped into sameera.

''Hey, what are you doing awake by this time'' asked sameera as she took a glance at her phone.
Well..
"Is that village wife of yours snoring like a pig?' Sameera asked.
''Bama girl is not a pig '', I snapped and sameera apologised.

"So why are you awake?'', I threw the question back at her.

"I was restless, so I decided to get some rest '' answered sameera.
Sameera and I walked over to the living room together where we chatted for while .

It was Fajr time when I told sameera I would be living for the mosque.
Once back, I decided to head back to my room and get some sleep.

I was seated on the couch when sameera brought coffee.
I couldn't object her, so we both sat on the cushion couch and enjoyed our coffee. I felt bad and childish when sameera started picking at falmata.

I couldn't bring myself to stop her because I was so busy digesting the fact that I told her so. Me and my big mouth.
when falmata ran to the bathroom I realized how hurt she was and I ushered sameera out.

I watched the bathroom door, for a while unable to understand what precisely I am staring at till I saw a sight of falmata dressed in school uniforms.

She was looking beautiful but her face said a different story.
"Falmata " I called out.

"Are...y.o...u t..akin. .g u..s to school? '' she stuttered. God is she scared of me.
"No, the driver is".
Without anything said, she stumps out.

FALMATA'S P.O.V;

After building up enough courage, I decided not to be stupid again, of course it wouldn't be so easy.
I took my uniform from the cupboard at the restroom entrance and got ready for school.
To my surprise sameera wasn't in the room, I was happy but sadly mustapha was.

After knowing mustapha wouldn't take us to school, I realized a brighter day lies ahead.

SCHOOL was much fun, fanna started to recognize me in school, though she only waves at me, that's a start.

I and farouq had lunch at the cafeteria where he taught me the organic part of chemistry.

the school was simply amazing till we were handed the P.T.A, invites. Gosh I have to give this to mustapha, I rolled my eyes remember what a duchebag he could be a times.
"Won't it be fun" said farouq making me confused," if we do the tutorials at your house '' he said
"Atleast till the midterm is over'' he adds.
My heart raised miles, what house my house. Holy shit mustapha might react. .. I thought.
"We have always been studying, let's rest please'' I said and farouq agreed.

After school, I took the PTA, letter to mustapha.
Mum asked him to go for both I and fanna. Just then the house landline rings.
It was mustapha's colleague's wife inviting I and him for dinner.

I told him about it , but he assured me it was a reminder. Mustapha asked me to get ready.
I was happy and anxious knowing this will be the first time we will be out together since the wedding.
I brought out my dress to wear, when sameera barge in looking for mustapha all dressed up.
I was hurt to see her dressed up to impress my husband.
"Don't tell me you thought you are going" she said smugly
Mustapha entered right in time but was taken aback by what sameera said.
"Mustapha, she's a kid. She can't just go to dinner party on a school night'' .
"Falmata, am sorry but sameera is right, it is a school night".
I was hurt that mustapha also thinks that am a kid.

"YES that's what I was meaning to tell you'' I lied getting my outfit off the bed.
Sameera locked hands with mustapha as they made their way out.
I was taken aback when I heard mum's voice .
"Falmata, falmata! ''
I ran out quickly , only to find mustapha and sameera near her.
"What is this?" She asked and I went speechless.

zeeworld fan's, who's your fav zeeworld couples? 💑

Raise your hands if you initially believed mustapha has changed.
Hahaha, chap15, is a......(an early update if many answer correct ).
So what do you think about this chapter? ?
Uhmm, I know there's lots of mistakes in the story but I decided to take my time to rectify them once the book is complete. I rarely have time to read what I type so ...typo erro
~with lurv;
Carltumee 💋
July 14,2017.