✗ forty-eight ✗

✗ A/N: I want to know where all my lovely readers are from!!! Comment here and tell me where you're from! Also, I want to see the most commenting on this chapter as opposed to all the other chapters! Vocalize your reactions and such throughout the chappie, maybe I'll upload early again if there's a lot of comments. Your comments honestly make my day. BTW: Who is ready for a cheeky scene???? ✗

 BTW: Who is ready for a cheeky scene???? ✗

SHAY

28 August

"Are you ready?" He asks, as we stand fully clothed before the running shower.

I've checked the water temperature three times in the amount of time we've just been stood here. It's cool, not too cold to freeze us both, but not hot enough to raise Harry's temperature anymore. I haven't brought myself to help Harry start undressing or even make a move to undress myself.

"Yes." I breathe out as I turn to face Harry.

He's taken a seat on the edge of the tub beside the shower. With a soft, but sad, smile he slowly stands to his feet and grabs onto my shoulder for balance. I know how dizzy he's feeling right now, so it's a good thing I'm here.

Ever so slowly Harry looks me up and down before grabbing the hem of my loose t-shirt, even in his state he's helping me out. He grips the hem and slowly drags it off my body as I raise my hands with it. My hands fall in front of my bare chest as Harry tosses my shirt to the ground. My eyes can't seem to focus on Harry, no matter how hard I try they're trained on the bump that resides on my person.

"Don't cover yourself up." He rasps, running his hands down my shoulders to my arms before taking my hands in his.

"Don't laugh."

"Why would I laugh? You're stunning?" I stare up at him and wait. "I wouldn't laugh, Shay, I promise."

The sound of his voice pains me, his throat remaining incredibly scratchy, even with the cough drop in his mouth. His hands lower my own hands from my chest until they're no longer covering the unseen skin. Harry swallows hard as my eyes leave my stomach and find his butterfly tattoo.

"You're beautiful, love."

My cheeks heat up as his hands slide from mine and find my hips.

With one push of his hands my cotton shorts are pooled at my feet, leaving me in only a pair of black lace knickers. I shiver at the cool sensation I feel standing almost bare and raise my hands to Harry's bare chest, gliding my fingertips along the glistening skin. I know he needs to get in the shower, but I can't find it in me to move a muscle.

"We can stay just like this if you'd be more comfortable." Harry offers, hooking his finger underneath my chin and tilting my head up towards him.

Our eyes meet and a smile comes naturally to my lips. Even in his sick state he still looks as beautiful as ever, perfect even. I shake my head, making the final decision to let him see me bare.