3

Camila's POV

It's lunchbreak and I'm sitting in the canteen with Dinah sitting on my lap eating her fries (and mine) while I play on my phone.

I put my phone down and grab my pizza.

"I saw miss Jauregui yesterday" Dinah says.
"Mmm you did?" I ask.
"Yeah, she got some coffee from the place I work, she was in her sport clothes, girl, that chick's hot..."
"And mine" I smirk.
"So you're in a relationship?" Dinah asks smirking.
"Well... Not official.. buuut.. I don't know okay.."

That moment the bell rings and we get up, walking towards the math classroom.

"D, wanna skip history and smoke?" I ask grinning.
"Ugh, fuck it, sure" she says, while getting in her seat.

"See, There's a reason why you're my best friend" I smirk, while she waves me off and smacks the back of my head.

"What the fuck did you just do?" I yell.

"CAMILA CABELLO GO TO THE PRINCIPAL RIGHT NOW, I DON'T TOLERATE THIS!" The teacher yells while I pick up my bag laughing and waving at Dinah.

"BYE BITCHESSS" I yell while walking out of het classroom and loudly closing the door.

I walk towards the principal's office, smirking at his assistent who is shaking her head while sitting at her desk.

I knock on the door of the principal's office, and as he yells that it's open, I walk in.

"What did you do now?" He asks.
"I was just playing around with Dinah and he got all mad" I say while sitting on the chair next to his desk.

"I told you, you have to behave! I'll give you a warning this time, but next time you get detention. He says while sighing,
"Now go do some homework or something.. what am I saying, you're not going to do it anyway, go walk around in the school or something.. do not cause any trouble!" He say as I get up, pick up my backpack and start walking around in school.

"What the fuck did you do?" I hear and I turn around smirking, I see Lauren standing at the other side of the hallway.

"I got send to the principals office" I say calmly. She sighs.

"Look I got to teach a class but you can't keep going to that office, do you hear me?" She says strictly.

"Ooh I like teacher Lauren! You're hot as fuck if you're all strictly" I say while smirking.

She shakes her head and I hear her heels clicking against the floor, walking away towards her classroom. I walk away smirking.

—————
(Next hour)

"Girl, what did you get?" Dinah asks while jumping on my back.

I hold her thighs so she doesn't fall and answer her.

"Just a warning" I say grinning.
"Girl how do you do that? Last time I had three hours of detention, while it was your fault!" She says as I walk out of the building, towards the sports field.

We sit on the bleachers and both light our cigarettes.

"Sooo... how are you and miss Jauregui?" She asks smirking.