13

Camila's POV:

Once Dinah and I almost had our project done, she had to go home.

Her mom called and said her family was over and they would have a huge family dinner, so she had to go home.

When she was gone, I went to the kitchen and started to actually try to cook.

I thought pasta would be easy, no big deal, but now.

I'm full on panicking, cause I set the spaghetti on fire.

Don't ask me how, but I did it, and I don't know how to fix it.

I don't know what to do so I call Lauren, since I know she can actually cook.

She picks up after 2 rings.

"Hi lil mama"
"Hi, look I set my spaghetti on fire.. What do I have to do now?!" I ask, stepping away from the stove before I'm on fire myself.

"How the actual fuck do you set spaghetti on fire?!" She asks.
"I don't know, what do I have to do?!"
"Put the lid on the pan!" She says.

I put the phone on the speaker and grab the lid, throwing it on the pan.

After a few seconds I lift it again and the fire is gone.

I throw it back on the pan and grab my phone.

"Laur, thank you so much, I don't know what I would do without you, you're my hero!" I say, and she giggles, god I love her giggles!

After a few seconds of an awkward silence I look at the pasta, "Hey, I'm gonna go back to cooking and actually eating it, soooo talk to you later?" I ask and she agrees.

"Goodnight babygirl, I love you" she says and I smile, "Goodnight mi amor, I love you too" I say and I can just hear her smile, and can actually picture her amazingly cute smile.

"I don't wanna hang up" she whines, and i giggle. "Me neither" I while too. "Okay you hang up" she says, "No you hang up!" I say.

We keep going like this for 2 minutes until I look at my phone and see it's dying, "Hey mi amor, my phone's almost dead so I have to hang up" I say and she whines.

"You can come over If you want, I have enough spaghetti" I say, leaning against the counter.

"Okay, I'll tell Ally, I'll be over in like a minute" she says and I nod, even though I know she can't see me, "are you nodding?" She asks, giggling.

"No!.. maybe..." I say and she laughs, and I smile at her laugh. "Okay I'll tell Ally and I'll be right over!" She says and hangs up.

I finish two plates of spaghetti and set the table and just scrolling trough my Instagram since Lauren isn't here yet.

I hear 3 knocks on the front door and skip to it, opening it smiling as I see Lauren standing there, smiling widely.

"Come in! The table's already set so we can just start eating" I smile and lead her to the dining room.

While we are eating and just talking, as the front door flies open while Dinah runs in.

"Dinah?! What the hell?!" I yell, looking at her.

"Ooh hi! Oh hi Miss J, Yeah uhm, I-I left my phone here and Mani would call tonight, uhm yeah I'm going to grab it and leave.. yeah, that I'm gonna do! Buh byeee!" She says awkwardly as she walks out of the dining room to grab her phone from my bedroom.

I stare at her as she walks out of the bedroom and a few seconds later we hear the front door being slammed shut.

"Well that was uhm.. weird" I say, and she giggles, as I smile at her cute giggling.