18

Camila's POV:

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS ASSUME I'M CHEATING? WE'RE JUST FUCKING FRIENDS.. F.R.I.E.N.D.S!" Lauren yells at me as we stand in my apartment.

"Look, i'm sorry okay? it just really looke-"
I start to say, but I'm immediately cut off.

"Y'know I think it's better if we take a break", she says and after that she walks away, out of the apartment.

I slowly sit down on the sofa shocked, and flinch when I hear the front door slammed shut.

I wipe a lonely tear that's rolling down my cheek, and lean back on the sofa.

What the hell did just happen?

I get up and walk to my bedroom, grabbing my guitar that's standing in the corner.

I walk back to my bed, where I take a seat on the side but not even seconds later I crawl to the white headboard.

I place the acoustic guitar in my lap and start playing some random chords.

God why do I always assume stupid things? Why don't I trust her?

I don't know why, but some lyrics just pop up in my head, and to be honest, they sound pretty well..

"my lover's got humor, she's the giggle at a funeral.
knows everybody's dissaproval,
I should've worshipped her sooner.
If the heavens ever did speak,
She's the last true mouthpiece.
Every Sunday's getting more bleak,
A fresh poison each week.
'we were born sick'
You heard them say it.
My church offers no absolutes,
She tells me 'worship in the bedroom'.
The only heaven I'll be sent to,
Is when I'm alone with you.
I was born sick, but I love it,
Command me to be well."

I get up, throwing my guitar back on the bed and getting my notebook, where I write songs in sometimes.

I pick up a random pen that's laying around on my desk and sit on the chair, opening my song book and writing the lyrics down.

It's just a little part so I have to make a hell lot of other parts but I kinda believe in it.

I sigh, why is my life so complicated?

I walk to my bed, picking up the guitar and setting it back in the corner of my bedroom. I throw my dark brown hair into a bun and change into a white oversized shirt. I walk to the bathroom, making the bath ready and popping a blue bathbomb in it.

I get my laptop and put on my spotify list, taking off my clothes and stepping in the water.

—————
(an hour later)

I'm laying on my bed, the covers pulled up to my chin and the tv on some random show, I'm not really watching it though, I'm more thinking about today.

I've already texted Dinah about what happened today but I think she hasn't responded, not that I've been on my phone since I texted her, but still.

Suddenly my glass bedroom door opens and Dinah jumps on me.

"Jesus fucking Christ D, get off me" I shriek.
Dinah just giggles and rolls off me, laying next to me on her back.

"Okay so I've come to make your sad ass happy again. We're going for ice cream.. or frozen yoghurt, whatever the hell you want" She says, looking at me while I shake my head.