22

Camila's POV

I wake up and feel Lauren's arms wrapped around my waist, while our legs are intertwined under the white covers.

I think it's something like 6 am, because when I look at the curtains, I can't see the little line of sunlight that I can usually see when I wake up.

I look down to see Lauren's relaxed face, she's so beautiful when she sleeps, so rested. She always looks gorgeous but I love it when she's so relaxed.

I reach next to me to my bedside table to grab my phone that was charging there, with one arm still around Laur and the other fishing around for the device, it was kind of hard not to wake my girl up.

Yes, finally got that little thing!
I click on the screen to reveal the lock screen, showing me the time. 6:34 am. Wow it's so early, but I don't think I'm able to go back to sleep though.

I try to get up without waking Lauren, which is hard, but I succeed. I put my hair in a messy bun and walk to the living room, where my laptop is. I take the computer to the sofa and sit down, opening it. I go the the little Spotify icon on the screen of my Macbook, and connect it with the speakers, but only in the living room and connected kitchen, still trying not to wake Lauren, she needs her rest.

I put on the slow song 'What lovers do' by Sza and Maroon 5, and put my feet up on the coffee table.
I decide to check the amount of views on the cover I uploaded on Youtube last week.

More than 15 thousand! I can't believe it! Did that many people really listen to me singing?!
This is absolutely crazy!

I worked some more on my laptop, the song on repeat, until I heard a voice behind me.

"God, I love this view" I heard my girlfriend say.

I look behind me and see Lauren leaning against the white wall that's separating the little hallway from the bathrooms and bedrooms to the kitchen and living room.

"You do?" I ask, smirking, getting up.
I close the laptop and lay it on the sofa, before walking over to her.

She smiles, and kisses me.
"You been up a long time?" She asks.
"I don't know. Been up since like 6:30 and I don't know what's the time now" I say, leaning into her body.

"Well it's 8:25 now, we should make some breakfast. I'm guessing you haven't eaten yet?" She says, and I nod.

We walk to the kitchen together, and make some quick fruit salad, which is good for breakfast. We sit at the breakfast bar next to each other, eating and talking.

"What do you wanna do today?" She asks, as we finish eating and she's bringing the bowls to the sink, ready to wash them.

"I don't know, what 'bout you?" I ask her.
"I would suggest to stay in all day, but we've done that enough the past weeks" she says with a giggle. God, I love that giggle of hers.

"Mm, we could at least go grocery shopping, there ain't nothing in here" I say, opening the fridge.

"Sounds like a lot of fun!" she says, sarcastically.
"I know right!" I say, smiling at her.
"We can do something fun after, how about going to the movies?" I ask, and she smiles and nods.

"That does sound nice, let's go for it" She says, and I smile.
"Gotta do them groceries first though" I say, and she groans.

We walk to the bathroom, where we both go into our own walk-in closets. Since she's moved in, we had some guys come over to build one for her too, 'cause there's no way that all of our clothes would've fit in one.