10

Camila's POV:

It's 8:30 am and I remember the girls being here in the guest room.

I groan when I see the daylight coming from my window and grab my phone.

I unlock my phone, just to throw it beside me on the bed and laying my arms over my face, covering my eyes from the bright light.

I slowly get up and walk towards the bathroom connected with my bedroom to brush my teeth.

When I'm done with that I walk back towards my bedroom, putting my hair in a messy bun and grabbing my phone.

I walk into the kitchen and see Normani and Dinah making breakfast together.

I sit on one of the barchairs and unlock my phone again.

I see a few texts, one of them being from Lauren.

[ Lauren - 2:34 am] hi
[ Lauren - 2:34 am] you're probably not gonna read this rn cause it's late as fuck
[ Lauren - 2:35 am] but I heard you talking to Dinah tonight and I just wanna say
[ Lauren - 2:35 am] I'm proud of you
[ Lauren - 2:36 am] for being able to stop smoking, and living like this for so long..
[ Lauren - 2:37 am] y'know alone and shit
[ Lauren - 2:38 am] when you read this: I love you, good morning baby

Holy fuck, Lauren said she loves me.
We haven't said we love each other yet..
well until now then.

[ Camila - 8:46 am] good morning, I love u too<3

I turn off my phone and start eating the pancakes Dinah just sat in front of me.

It's Saturday so we don't have school and I'm thankful for that.

Normally I wouldn't wake up until at least 10 am in weekends, but for some reason I woke up really early.

"Let's have a chill Netflix day" Dinah proposes.
"Sure, why not" I say, taking a bite of my pancake.

When we all ate the breakfast they made, we move to the livingroom.

We lay on the sofa opening up Netflix and starting a random movie.

When we watched like 4 movies, it's 5 pm and we're starving. So we ordered some pizzas and watch a movie while we wait for them.

When we hear the doorbell ring, I get up, getting my money and walking towards the door, ready for my pizza.

I don't even care I'm just in an oversized shirt right now, I just want my pizza.

When I open the door, a boy is standing there with my pizzas.

I see him looking at my legs so I grab the pizza boxes out of his hands and hand him the money.

"I'm gay honey, you can keep the change"
I say, closing the door.

I walk back to the girls, handing them their pizzas.

While eating my pizza, I unlock my phone, going on Instagram.

I scroll trough the picture and see Lauren has posted.

The picture is taken on a party, and I have to admit, she looks hot in that little black dress.

But, she has her arms around another woman and it kinda looks like they're kissing.