14

Camila's POV:

"It's Friday, I don't know why we had two free days this week, but why do we have to go to school on Friday? Just let us have a long weekend or something?" I say, as I'm getting changed while Lauren sits on my bed, scrolling on her phone.

She doesn't have classes today so she's free. And I'm jealous.

"I don't know! I would change it for you if I could, but I can't so get over it and get that cute butt to school" she says and I glare at her through the mirror I was looking in, and she smirks at me.

After I put my white Jordan's on, I walk to the kitchen, Lauren following me.

I grab an apple from the fruit bowl and wash it, taking a bite of it.

"Okay, I'm going to go to my condo, Ally's probably worried.. not that I care but still" she says and I nod.

"Have fun at school hun, love ya!" She says as she pecks my lips.

"Very funny, love ya too!" I answer as she walks out of the front door, walking down the hall to her own condo.

After I finished my apple, I grab my backpack and keys and walk out of my condo, locking the door and walking to the parking lot.

As I step into my car, I see Lauren waving at me from the floor to ceiling windows in her condo.

I fake smile and wave back, slamming my car door shut.

I put on my seatbelt and speed off to Dinah's, since I have to pick her up.

As I arrive at her house, she's already waiting at the front lawn.

I open the door from the inside for her as the front door opens, and Milika, her mother runs outside.

"Sweetie, you forgot your lunch money!" She says, handing Dinah 15 dollar, hugging her and walking back inside.

"Bye mom!" Dinah yells, "bye Milika!" I yell smiling, and she smiles back at me as Dinah gets in my car.

She closes the door and buckles her seatbelt, as I speed off.

"So how are you and Normani?" I ask her, looking at her and smirking.

She blushes and looks away, "we're good, we spent the whole day yesterday" she smiles, and I aww.

"How about you and lover teacher? Did anything fun yesterday?" She asks, and I smile,
"We watched SpongeBob" I giggle.

Dinah looks at me and cracks up, throwing her head back laughing.

As we're waiting in front of a red stoplight, Dinah grabs my phone to take some selfies as I hum with the song softly playing on the radio.

"Girl you did a photoshoot or something?" Dinah asks, laughing.

"What? No?" I ask and grab my phone from her hands, on the screen I see the pictures I took yesterday of Lauren watching SpongeBob.

I sigh, glad Dinah didn't found any.. let's say pictures not intended for her to see.

We pull up in the school parking lot and I sarcastically cheer.