7

Camila's POV

I look out of my ceiling til floor window, which is looking out on the parking lot, but who am I to complain, I can see the Miami skyline above it.

I see Lauren walking towards her car in a fancy, maroon dress.

Half an hour later I get a Snapchat from Lauren:

'Back home w/ dem other Jaureguisss'
Is captioned at a selfie.

Fuck she's so hot, I still can't believe she's my girlfriend...

I get another snapchat from Lauren, a picture of some fancy looking meal in a fancy restaurant. I think I know the restaurant, my parents took me there once I think.

Shit, I have to make some dinner for myself.. I think, and walk towards my kitchen.
I pick up the menu of the pizza place and order a margaritha pizza.

I mean, why cook when you can order right?

I sit on one of the barstools and light a cigarette. I need to stop with those, I think while taling a drag.

Half an hour later my pizza is delivered and I'm laying on my sofa watching Netflix.

—————
(Next morning)

I wake up by Dinah yelling my name through the condo.

"KARLA CAMILA CABELLO ESTRABAO, CARE TO EXPLAIN WHY I JUST SAW MISS JAUREGUI AKA LOVER TEACHER WALK INTO THE ELEVATOR AND GETTING IN HER CAR AT THE PARKING LOT?!" She yells.

I groan, "fuck D, it's like 3 in the morning, you know I love you but can you shut the fuck up" I mumble, sitting up.

"Well, I will If you explain" she says while sitting on my bed, resting her head against the headboard.

"She and Al.. Miss Hernandez kinda live in the condo across the hall?" I say.

"THEY WHAT?!" She yells.
"Fuck Dinah, Just stop fucking yelling! Imma get ready. Wait here for me." I say, while walking into the bathroom.

After I finish getting ready for school, I grab my phone and backpack and walk to Dinah, who is sitting in the living room, obviously not listening when I told her to wait in my bedroom.

"You ready?" I ask.
"Don't you need to get your cigarettes?" She asks, looking at me confused.

"I'm trying to stop smoking?" I say.
"Whooo you go girl! All going healthy and shit!" She says.

I shake my head and we walk towards Dinah's parked car.

—————

I drop my backpack on the floor as I sit on my seat, leaning my back against the wall I look at Lauren.

She's talking to a girl, who had a question about the homework.

"Girl, you're staring again" Dinah says, playfully slapping my arm.

"Ouch, Dinah what the fuck?!" I say, while she looks at me giggling.

"You're so in love, it's disgusting, you're making me throw up" Dinah says, getting her book out of her backpack.

"Have you seen Shawn and that girl Hailee?" I laugh.

As if on a cue, Normani and Shawn walk inside the classroom, both taking a seat in their seats.

"So class, is everybody here now?" Lauren asks, looking around the classroom.

"Great, so you're gonna work in our workbooks today, since I need to grade some test for the other classes, remember, you have the test next week, okay?" She says and everybody groans.

"I understand this is kinda boring or something so I'll just put on a movie if you want?" She asks and everybody cheers.

She puts on a movie and starts grading some papers.

At the middle of the lesson, she walks outside the classroom, only to come back a few minutes later and grading the other papers.

At the end of the lesson, Ally walks into the classroom, dropping a red lipstick on Lauren's desk, who looks at her thankfully and walks back outside.

—————
(After school)

It's the same time as yesterday, and I see Lauren driving just as fast as yesterday on the road, but now there's an older woman sitting next to her, yelling at her.

When I pull up at the parking lot, I see Lauren standing next to her car, the other woman sitting in the passenger seat, holding her hand over her heart.

"LAUREN MICHELLE JAUREGUI, YOU CAN NOT. EVER. DRIVE THIS FAST! JESUS CHRIST LAUREN!" She yells.

"Oh for fucks sake mom, I wasn't even driving that fast!" She says.

I park my car next to hers, getting out of it, taking my bag and saying "you were lern" while laughing.

"And who is this?" The woman, who I now learned is her mother says.

"This.. is my neighbour.. Camila" Lauren says.
"Cam, this is my mom, Clara" she says and I shake her mother's hand.

"Look I really got to go, but it was nice meeting you mrs" I say and she smiles.

I quickly get back in my car, grabbing my spare packet of cigarettes and lighting one.

Pfff, god I needed this, I think when I lock up my car and walk inside the condo building.

Lauren and her mother following me soon after.

I open the front door and throw my backpack on the ground. I walk towards the balcony, sitting on one of the sunbeds.

I sigh, I just met the mother of my girlfriend, who doesn't know I'm her girlfriend.. god this is confusing....