5

Camila's POV

It's Saturday, and I have to go grocery shopping. I walk towards my car on the parking lot.

I see Lauren also walking towards her car, and wink at her.

She blushes and shakes her head, before getting in her car and starting the engine.

I drive towards Target and a hour or so later I'm done shopping.

I drive home and park my car, seeing Lauren hang onto a car to talk to someone.

I get my shopping bags out of the back seats of my car and start walking inside the apartment building.

I see the car of the person Lauren was talking a few minutes ago drive away and Lauren starts walking next to me.

"How about you and me have a date tomorrow?" She asks, smiling at me, holding the door open for me since I carry the shopping bags.

"Sounds great babe" I say.
"Cool, so be ready tomorrow 6 pm, just wear casual clothes" she says while I nod.

Then she walks towards her apartment, and i to mine.

Dropping the shopping bags in the kitchen, and placing the groceries on the right places.

—————
(The next day)

It's 4 pm, and I'm laying on my bed smoking a joint.

Dinah is standing in front of my closet, trying to pick an outfit for me for my date.

"Okay, so what do you think about black ripped jeans, your The 1975 shirt, your leather jacket of course and your black timberland heels?"
She asks.

"Perfect, thank you so much D, you're my hero" I say, while getting up to change.

After I changed, Dinah started doing my hair and make up while I just scroll through Instagram and tumblr.

After a few hours it's finally time for the date.

I hear a knock on the door, and wink at Dinah, who is still in the apartment.

I open the door and Lauren is standing there, wearing a white crop top, a leather jacket, black jeans and some black heels. We're basically almost wearing the same outfit.

"You look gorgeous" she says and I smile.
"You do too!" I say and she smiles.

"Let's go then!" She says excited, and I wave a Dinah.

"We do have to drive for a few, cause we can't go anywhere in town or we'll get caught, so I hope you don't mind" she says as we walk to her car.

"Of course I don't, we wouldn't want to get caught do we" I say and she smiles, opening the door for me.

I sit in the passenger seat and she walks to the driver side.

We drive out of town, towards another city, not that far away though.

We pull up in the parking lot of a nice looking restaurant.

We walk into the restaurant and a waiter walks us to a table.

"Babe this is way too expensive, you didn't had to do this" I say and she smiles.