23

Camila's POV:

Lauren is hanging with her friends today, so I'm home alone.
I think it's the perfect time to start making some other covers, I don't know which songs I want to do, though.

It's currently 12 pm, and i've been sitting at the kitchen island for at least an hour, trying to think of some songs that I like.

I've already done my makeup when I got out of bed, two hours after Laur left to go to her friends' house, so I'm all ready to start.

I look through my spotify list, and see some songs. I think i'm gonna do 'Royals' by Lorde, since it was requested a lot in the comments of the other cover. I'm gonna start with that one.

Thinking about the other cover, I haven't checked the views today, so I'm gonna start with that.

I open my laptop, going to the internet page and to Youtube, clicking on my channel and on the video, I'm shook. 13 MILLION VIEWS?! How?! In only one night? What?!

I can't believe it! There are so many positive comments, and so many likes!

I go off the internet page, and my email is still opened under it. I can't believe my eyes as I see what email I got.

An email from the Ellen show, asking if I would like to go there for an interview, I'm so shocked, but I'm still able to reply, that I would love to go and would like some more information.

I start filming the cover of Royals while I wait for the reply with more information, and as I'm editing the video, I get another email.

It says the plane ride and hotel room for 2 people is included, and that I can bring a guest. I will do an interview with Ellen DeGeneres, and sing a cover after it. We will stay in LA for 3 days, and the plane ride back to Miami is also included. We'll have to go the day after tomorrow though.

I'm gonna take Lauren of course, if she wants to come at least, I'm gonna text her if she wants to come.

[Camila, 1:03 pm]
Hey babe, I just got an email from Ellen, asking if i would go on the show! There's an hotel room included and I can bring a guest, you wanna come? If you want, then we're going the day after tomorrow x

Not soon after I hit send, I get a reply.

[Lauren, 1:05 pm]
BABY! That's great news! I'm so proud of you! Of course I want to come! I'll be home in like 2 hours and we can celebrate! Love youu x

Great, she wants to come! I'm super happy right now! I edited the cover, and upload it on Youtube, closing the laptop.

I lay on the bed, deciding to take a nap while waiting for Laur to come back home.

I didn't realize it's been 4 hours when I wake up, and that Lauren is cuddled against me, also sleeping.

I smile, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear as she moves, indicating that she's waking up.

"Hey baby" I smile, watching her fluttering her eyes open.

"Hey" She says, pecking my lips.
"You wanna go out for dinner? It's 6" I say, laying my head back on the pillow next to her.
She nods her head and gets up, giving me her hand to help me up.

She's still dressed in her clothes from when she went out today, but I have to change, so as I go into my walk-in closet, she lays back in bed.

I quickly change into some jeans with a pair of dark blue Vans and a simple dark blue Ralph-Lauren shirt. I grab my Louis Vuitton purse and walk out, seeing Lauren laying on her back on the bed. She's not really paying attention, seeing she's probably playing that game on her phone again, so I grab my phone and make a quick snap of her. Captioning it with "my wifey" before posting it on my story, I love how I can do this now I'm out of school.