20

Camila's POV:

"Last week of school, how ya feeling?!" Dinah yells from her car, and I smile getting in.

"It feels amazing, I can finally go on with my life and don't need to be stuck in that hell hole for any longer!" I say, putting my seatbelt on as I throw my backpack on the floor of the car.

"Well let's go then!" Dinah yells, she's super excited for summer holiday and for college afterwards.
I on the other hand, want to chill for a year so I didn't apply to any college. I'm gonna focus on making some music.

After a 15 minute drive, we're at school.
"Damn, It's hot in here" Dinah says with her eyes on Normani who's standing by the car next to us. Getting out of the car and walking to Normani, she leaves me alone to walk in the school.

"Yo shawn!" I yell through the hallway, and he walks to me.

"Sup, you ready for the last week?" He asks all excited, he's going to college to, I think he's either gonna do something with sports, or music because he can sing really well.

"Yeah, can't wait! How are you and Hailee?" I ask and a smile comes to his face.
"We're amazing, I love her so much!" He says and blushes a little.

"Awww, y'all so cute!" I say, hugging him. I'm gonna miss them all so much when they go to college. I'm lucky 'cause they're all going to the University of Miami, so they won't be too far away.

"Sweet, I gotta go pee and go to class after, so I'll see you at break or something" I say, messing with his hair and walking away.

I throw open the door to the girls bathroom and a girl thats standing by the mirror hurries to grab her bag and leave.

As she hastily walks to the door, I grab her arm.
She turns around looking scared.
"Wh-what's u-up" She says.
"Hey nothing, I just want to know why everybody is so scared of me" I say, in a soft nice voice so the girl stops being so scared of me. Didn't work.

She looks at me with big eyes, and struggles to answer.

"You don't have to be scared y'know, I won't do anything" I say and she looks up.
"It's just, you beat everyone up and you're just so popular and I don't know she says".
"But it's very late a-and I'm almost late to class, can I please go now?" She asks with pleading eyes.
"Yeah, of course, thanks" I say, letting her arm go, and she quickly walks out of the bathroom.

I walk into one of the cubicles and throw my backpack on the floor.

"Jeez, so everybody really is scared of me" I think.

After doing my business I walk to the maths classroom, throwing myself on my seat next to Dinah.

"Wow, what's up with you?" She asks.
"Did you know that everybody on this school is scared of me because I beat everyone up?" I ask, looking up to look at her.

"Uhm yeah, that's kind of what you're known for" She says giggling.

"Yeah, I know, but that's just not me, y'know" I say, softly.
"I know, that's why I'm friends with you, you're actually sweet as fuck!" She says, and I giggle.

Ally walks in the classroom and sighs when she sees that almost half of the people isn't here yet.

"Where the hell are they?" She asks and Dinah giggles.

"It's monday, and the last week of school miss, if it wouldn't be for my queen over there, I wouldn't be here too" Dinah says, pointing at Mani when she says the word queen.

"Sweet, well we're gonna watch a movie" Ally says, logging into the same netflix account as Lauren, but clicking on her own icon.