Chapter 1

A/N: Jillian Above  

Jillian POV

Hey, my name's Jillian and I'm 5 years old.  I have light purple eyes and blonde hair. I have a twin brother and 5 older brothers. My oldest brother is Jacob he's 12 years old which is 7 years older than me. Then it's James and he is 10-year old which is 5 years older than me. After that, it's the other set of twins John-john, is what I call him or like most people just call him, John. JC he's my favorite after Jacob. Josh is after the twins and he's 7 years old which makes him two years older than me and Jayson. Last but not least is me and Jayson. Jayson and I are fraternal twins. He has bright green eyes and the same blonde hair. 

Tomorrow I start Kindergarten. Don't get me wrong it's awesome but I don't wanna go I lost my dad and He promised me he'd take me to school on the first day. So I don't wanna go without him. He said he'd come back within a two month period but didn't come back. Then one-day mom started crying and Jacob told me to go to my room. He came in later and said that dad wasn't coming home. He had saved somebody and they were coming home to meet up and they promised out to help in any way they could. 

It has been about 5 months and this person still hasn't come. According to Jacob, it going to be another day or two before they get here. I just hope they were worth it.

And we were here at this place called the school. Jacob went to middle school. It was James last year in elementary but from what I heard He's going to be able to skip up to the 8th grade because he's so smart. I hope I'm close to how smart he is. Mom says me and him get our brains from her side the family and Jacob and Jayson are like my dad's parents. John acts just like our mom, JC acts just like dad did. and Josh acts like the both of them. 

Mom pulled me out of my thoughts by telling us bye. Aunt Musami was picking us up today since mom's hand to be at work all day again. Plus poor aunt Musami had to move in to help mom out. She was taking Jacob to school. 

"Bye James, John, JC, Jayson, and last but not least my dearest Jillian."

"Bye mom"

We had all said in unison. 

JC and John grabbed my hands. Then in unison said.

"We'll take you to class our dearest little sister."

"Thank you."

I tried to turn around and wait for Jayson. It looked like James was walking him to class. I tried to ask them to wait but they were too busy taking off with me in hand. Josh was walking behind us. I gave him a look and begged him to follow behind.  Next thing I know we were in front of the classroom door and they walked me into class. Josh waited at the door.

"Mrs. Busley!"

"Oh JC, John. Nice to see you guys. Who's this"

"Mrs. Busley this is our little sister and from the class list, she's in your class this year."

"Oh well nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too but can I come back in a second?"

"Oh sure."

I ran out the door and hugged Josh and saw James in the hallway walking to class. I ran as fast as I could and grabbed on to him. He stopped and was a little shocked but, hugged me back. 

"Hey sis, Jayson is in the class right beside yours. So go say bye to him okay and the boys and I will come pick you up later got it."

"Yes, sir."

I ran back and gave Josh another hug. The twins behind him. I gave them a hug then walked towards the door next to my classroom and I still had a hold on JC hand asking him to help me with a look. He sighed and gave in and walked in and called out.