Chapter 2

Jillian POV

Well, it's been almost 8 years since I became an Omega. You see since then my Aunt Musami met her mate. She first met him when we ended up merging into an even bigger pack. We still keep our name though. The Silvermoon pack. We were one of the strongest packs in the world.  But back to my story. He was one of the higher ups when we merged so he became a warrior automatically. And if anyone knows mates they can smell each other out. Let's say Aunt Musami had been on edge for the whole day. We were having a pack meeting. So if anything would happen it would be on the way there or after or during. But you know it was okay with me so whatever. 

I came to all the meetings. Just so you know Omegas aren't treated any different here. Many because I'm the only Omega in our pack. I wasn't mistreated because no one but Mom, my brothers, and the alpha knew I was one. Everyone just thought that I wasn't allowed to go on hunts under the Alpha's orders. Oh, one more thing you guys my twin brother is going to be the next Alpha's beta. I couldn't believe it. But it was supposed to go to my oldest brother Jacob but he just said that it wasn't meant for him and James wasn't chosen either but he was chill about it being that John, JC, and Josh were adopted it didn't go to them either but then the moon goddess choose my twin, Jayson. So it was okay. Oh, I drifted off my point.

So we were on the way when all the sudden Aunt Musami Just took off. My family looked at each other and only mom really had a smirk. Like she knew what was up. So we keep walking and there she was on top of some guy we didn't know. Mom started laughing. 

"Well, kids meet your uncle." 

Us kids looked at each other and just started laughing along with mom. 

So let's just say they got it down that night and the next morning she came over marked and sore. And not to mention what now one knew until she started throwing up about 2 weeks later. Let's just say we all knew what was up.

So now up to the point of time. *9 months after that*

Mom and Aunt Musami were in one of the back room getting the new member of your family out. 

Jayson was at training. Jacob was at work James was in college, by the way, he did get to skip a few grade and graduate at the same time as Jacob. The twins were busy doing who knows what. so it was just me Josh and Uncle Tommy. Uncle Tommy was Aunt Masumi's mate's name. I couldn't wait to see the new baby.

I let my thoughts wonder. Being 13 is awesome I guess being as I have two wonderful best friends. Carin Lee Thompson and Katsiaryna (Kat) Marialena Schiestl. Carin and I meet in 1st grade, I met Kat in the 6th-grade year. Carin was a year older than me.  But she was in my pack. So it was nice to hang out with her. Kat moved from her old pack to mine when her dad took up a new job here in the states.

Then mom came out with a smile on her face she pointed her finger toward the room giving Uncle Tommy permission into the operating room. He ran to Aunt Masumi real quick. They came out a little later with the cutest little baby girl I've seen.

"Hey, Jillian she almost as cute as you were."

I look behind me to see JC. I threw my elbow in his stomach.

"Oh Aunt Masumi What's her name?"

"Well met your cousin Liv Mary Anderson."

"Oh, she's so cute."

I looked at her with googly eyes. Josh just shrugged and stayed quiet. Josh had kind of got a little depressed at one point and none of us know why. So he doesn't show much emotion. He kind of made me depressed just sitting near him at dinner.