Chapter 9

Inside Jillian dream.

I woke up on the ground outside. I stood up. I looked around for someone, anyone. But there was no one. This was the pack land but no one was on it, not even the houses. I walked around it. I saw some rogue wolfs. Or what were rogues, They were a pack and at the front of the pack defiantly an alpha. 

But there was someone in front of them. A ghost figure leading them. She tranced formed into a pure white wolf but her eyes. They glowed purple. She looked at me. The pack eyes followed her's but they were confused. Only she saw me. I looked at her more. Then she puffed away. 

I looked around for her. The pack started to build there and things grew. I keep looking for her. I walked away from the pack. The farther I went I only see her puff to one spot to another.

She stopped by a waterfall. It was at the end of the pack land. She licked the water. I walked closer. I touched her and as I did She vanished before my eyes. 

Then she reappeared. But this time as a human. Then she spoke to me.

"Hello, child. Who are you?"

"Me, My name is Jillian. Who are you?"

"I'm Silvermoon."

"Wait why is that pack named after you."

"I'm their savior. I'm will also be yours."

"Why are you their savior?"

"Clearly I saved them. I am one of the moon goddess children. She sent me to protect this pack."

Then I heard a stone thrown in the water. I looked at the source. It was a child. She was small. She had white hair and snowy blue eyes. Then the women appeared in front of her. What was she saying to the girl? The child smiled and ran back to a house in the woods.

"You know Jillian that my child. She is very special. She's everything the moon goddess sent with me. That's why I protect this pack. Without them, she might not have made it. So thanks to them, she is alive and healthy. You see but in order for me to protect them. I have to leave her there. I must roam the lands of this pack. I rest here and sometimes she comes to see me."

I looked at Silvermoon. I could tell she was hurt. 

"But what worse is that she is a mortal and won't live forever. So one day her visits will stop. But I'll still be here without her."

"Wow, Silvermoon. I never new it would hurt you like this."

"Well with out her this pack won't make it for long. She is destined to carry a long line of strong and powerful people."

"That has to be a great thing Silvermoon."

"Yes, it is."

I heard voices calling for me.

"Looks like its time for you to go."

"But I don't want to leave you here."

"I'll be here waiting for you."

"I promise to come and see you again."

"I know you will Jillian. Thank you for listing."

Then she vanished and I laid down on the ground a fell back to sleep.

((Real world))

I woke up. It smelled nice here I didn't want to leave at all. It felt cozy like I was meant to be here.

Then something moved. I almost jumped out of my skin. I opened my eyes. When I looked up I saw a half awake Damon looking down at me.

Wow from this angle he really did look like a god. He spoke up.

"Well hey there beautiful. I got to get up but I don't want to leave you here. Will you come with me?"

Damn his voice was sexy. I turned a slight shade of red.

"Uh ..."

Like as if it was on a time set my stomach growled. I turned an even deeper color of red. He laughed.

"Come on downstairs, I'll make you something to eat."

I went to get out of bed. My dress started to slip off of me when I stood up. Damon was halfway out the door.

"Wait, Damon can I borrow a shirt."

He looked at me holding up my dress. His face was a slight shade of red. He grabbed a shirt out of his dresser and put his hand out to me. I took the shirt and he practically ran out the room and shut the door behind him.

I don't know why my dress slips off so easily but oh well. As I slipped it off I noticed something. My Scar it's gone. At this, I don't know what but I just screamed.

Damon nearly broke the door down. I looked him. His mother behind him. I looked at the Luna and broke out in a really red face. I was not at all dressed in any way. She looked at me and just laughed it off and told Damon to go ahead and continue to make breakfast. He didn't really want to leave me there. But after a stern look, he went downstairs.

"Well, Jillian are you okay."

"I'm so sorry Luna I didn't mean to scream. I was just so happy. My scars are gone and I don't know why."

"You're right there gone all right. That's a good thing."

"Yeah it is but I still want to know why."

"We'll focus on that the scars are gone, first then wonder why later okay."

"Yes Luna"

"Stop that you'll be Luna soon so stop addressing me like that we're equal now."

"Yes ma'ma"

"Well that's better but we'll work on it."

"Okay"

With that, she smiled happily and dragged me down stairs.