Chapter 18

Jillian's POV

So yeah yesterday was eventful. Let's just say I didn't give him a break. But now my body can't seem to keep up with itself. Like I've been trying to get up for about a hour now. I mentally got up and went to the bathroom but before I got to the toilet I saw my reflection glowing in the mirror and tried to yell but no noise came out of my mouth. I walked back to the bed to see my body resting peacefully next to Damon's. But my body didn't look quite the same. It was like more mature. My hair was glowing white and it was way longer than usual and by that I mean it was laying on the ground even though my body was in the middle of the bed. And all my curves where thicker than usual. Let's not even start about my chest, it was huge. Like practically a went from a C cup to a DD cup in like no time.

My brain is literally cramping. Only thing that happened changed was my face it was perfically the same. I tried to touch it and was immediately pulled back in. And now I'm laying in back as still as a rock. but I really need to pee. So I need to get up. I take a breath and get up. I trip over my new found long hair. Me almost falling woke Damon up.

"Sh..."

Damon set up in the bed and started talking while rubbing his eyes.

"Jill .. hun what are you ..."

He stopped mid sentence and just stared at me. He looked up and down me like I was ugh like I was what? There so many emotions going through his eyes. I don't know what to think.

"Jill what happened? What with that hair and that body?"

"You ask me like I'm supposed to know the answer. I even had to look at it in an out of body experience talk about scary. It was so creepy to look at. I wanna cry."

Then I started to cry. Damon started panicing. Of course I didn't eant this I just wanted to know what was going on. Where was my body the one I was in since day one. The one that grew as I aged. 

"Jillian I didn't mean to sound mean I'm sorry. Don't cry."

He hugged me tightly and the tears slowly went away. Why has this happened to me?

'Because this was my human form other then your face. I don't really know why this happened this is unknown unless your supposed to be a new form or your final human form I don't really know though just me guessing.'

'What do you mean Silvermoon? This is my what?'

'It's the only thing I can think of  logically.'

'You mean I could be stuck in this body.'

'Jillian this could be a good thing.'

'No it can't be.'

After that I closed our link. I thought about locking myself in the bathroom and locking the door. then suddenly I was in the bathroom and the door was locked.

"Jill, honey where you go!?"

I heard Damon yell but I just couldn't help but cry no words came out my mouth. but he was at the door. I mentally blocked everyone link so no one could talk or see me. I hated this, I wanna disappear. 

"Honey let me in?"

"No"

"Jill come out everyone  is worrying about you they know you closed the link window. please let me in I promise no matter what I'll always love you."

"No, I don't wanna leave me alone."

"Jill don't make break the door. Please Carin and Kat are on the way over please at least let one of us in."