Chapter 13

Jillian POV

Another week went by and they sent me home two days later. They said that I was fine and if anything happened to update my doctor/mom. That evening they the announced that I was going to be the next Luna.

So today I was packing up my stuff and Damon was packing up some of his stuff. I was getting help from everyone but Jayson. Since he was helping Damon with a few other friends of theirs.

Oh, I didn't say why we were packing did I. Well we're moving into the Alpha and Luna house.

Oh did I mention I'm getting to go to Damon and Jayson's game tonight? They were going to somehow get me in free or something like that. James gave me a few extra bucks for food and drinks. He had marked Carin while I was out cold. So she had a mark that just had his initials, JRS.

Jayson was a little upset that he still didn't have his mate and was already the beta. Mom could focus on her pack doctor work for once. Oh, yeah Jayson's eyes went back to normal after he woke up the second time.

In about a week I would be celebrating Kats birthday. She practically can't wait for it. She said she wasn't going to do something big and all. Just a small thing. We would go shopping all day come back have a sleep over. I mean she's is so still a kid. It was weird to have a sleepover at our age but she said that's what she wanted. I mean that's the whole point. But you see I have this gut feeling that it actually might be my brother.

Oh yeah back to the main point. I and Damon are going to move into the Alpha's house. I can't wait at all. I was finishing up on my last box.

"Jillian why don't you go take a shower. Oh, yeah Jayson eyes went back to normal after he woke up the second time. They're going up against Thomason high. It should be a good game. They're one of the three werewolf schools in our county."

"Yea that what Damon said. I can't wait. James where did you go with that box I had my leggings in?"

"Jillian we'll move some of the stuff over there tonight while you're at the game. Oh and I placed the box in my truck I took out a pair cause I thought you forgot your plan an outfit."

He tossed me my clothes and I went to the bathroom and took a shower. While in the shower I keep thinking about how. Everything was changing. James moved out a year ago. Jacob and Savannah were renting an apartment while their house was being built. Jayson was helping mom look for a house. JC was always moving but bought a house for him and his mate. John-john had been staying at the pack house saying that he was helping out the pack by getting up and helping fix everyone's breakfast. Josh, Jayson, and I were the only ones still living in that house, mom was practically living at the clinic.

I sighed while thinking about this. Josh gave up on finding his mate. Saying that his wolf and he were meant to ever have a mate. I think I found out why though. See when he was in middle school. I was in his room and found this weird book. With a bunch of half nude guys. So I'm pretty sure he's gay. I mean I'll love him either way. He will always be my brother. But that same year he became all depressed and started wearing all black. I was kind of feeling depressed about it too. I heard rumors about a kid who was gay when I came to the middle school. It kind of made me upset. People have been looking at him weird since I can remember but. I mean he never laughs or smiles. He keeps this straight face.

See when I got depressed he was there for me all the time. I mean we were always together. We got closer almost as close as I and Jayson had been.

Then I got an idea. What if I give him a push just like Savannah gave me?

I jumped out the shower threw on my close and ran to Josh's room. He wasn't there at all.

"Josh?"

No answer I started to close the door only to see something fell off the bed.

"Oh moon goddess, Josh are you okay."

I ran over and he grunted.

"I'm fine no reason to worry. Just fell off the bed."

"Josh, come on get up will you I want you to come to the game tonight. Please come with me."

I whined and he agreed to go. I ran into his closet. All his shirts were black. I saw one of them was a v-neck shirt grabbed it out. I saw like his only pair of shorts. They were khaki. Mom must have got them they still have the tag on them. I tore the tag off. I threw the clothes at him.

"Wear that! If you come out with something else, you won't wake up from your dreams tonight."

He gulped and sighed. Kicking me out his room. He changed I knocked and entered the room turning on the light in the process. His hair was all in his face. I had a spear pony-tail on my wrist. I pulled his hair up earning a few hisses. I just growled back and he shut-up. He looked so much better with his hair out his face. You could see his eyes. They were the most beautiful color eyes they were an icy blue color.

I smiled and dragged him out his room. Everyone was looking at me.

"Jillian, who's that? You're not cheating on Damon are you?"

"I would never do that. It's Josh guys I mean come on you guys."

JC ran over scanning all over Josh's body. I could tell that Josh was nervous. I sighed.

"I'm taking him to the game with me. I mean he never gets out of his room anymore so I thought it was a good idea. So can we have a few more bucks for the both of us? I mean since James kidnapped Carin. Please?"

JC pulled out his wallet and handed us about 50 bucks. So that's about 25 each plus the 20 James gave me. So we each get 35 bucks great. I grabbed Josh's arm and grabbed his car keys. See he actually got his driver's license and I still didn't have one, so he was driving. I tossed him the keys to his blue 2016 Chevrolet C7 Stingray. We got in and we were on your way to the game.

Hope Damon doesn't get jealous that I brought Josh.