Chapter 14

Jillian POV

Josh had been gawking at the road. He won't even let me turn on the radio. So it was really quiet. 

"Josh, you ready for the game?"

He sighed.

"To tell ya the truth, I don't know why I'm even going with you. Wouldn't it just be better to go by yourself instead of with your older brother? I mean I love Ya but I really hate people. They're all rude idiots who don't know a damn thing about how other people feel."

I watched him as he ranted. I mean it was fair I dragged him way out of his comfort zone.

"I mean Jillian everyone teased you because you're different. They weren't thinking about how you felt or how that would hurt you. I mean they teased me all the time I'm surprised I'm even alive after all there torturing. I mean my wolf hates every other wolf just as I hate everyone. So why I'm even here is driving me crazy."

His rambling was getting really depressing.

"Josh just drive I'm sorry that I even brought it up."

He took a deep breath to calm himself down. He focused back on the road as we pulled into the school. 

Damon told me to get there earlier so we could as he said to 'hang out' before the game. Jayson wanted me to get there that way he could get Damon to shut up about me. He said it got annoying how much he talked about me. 

Josh parked the car in one of the school parking spaces. We unbuckled and hopped out the car. Him locking his car behind him.

We walked up to the gate. As we did Damon and Jayson came up running. Jayson and Damon stopped right in front of us. Damon picking me up in his arms. Josh and Jayson stared at each other and Josh spoke up first.

"We'll I came so can I go home now?"

"Nope you can't the deal was your stay with me the whole game."

"No you threatened me to come to the game so I came now it's time to go."

I looked at Damon who was happily playing with my hair not caring about my brother and I argument.

"Damon put me down for a second."

"Ky love."

He happily put me down back on the ground. I walk over to where Josh is.

"Do you think its a bright idea to piss off your luna?"

He sighed 

"Fine you win Jill, but can I at least have my part the money?"

"Yeah sure."

I pulled out my wallet and handed him his split the money.

"Happy now Josh?"

"Sure I'll at least get a drink and something out of it."

"That's what I thought."

Jayson stared at Josh still trying to figure out who this familiar looking person was.

"I know you but from where?"

"Jayson, really all Jill did was pull my hair back and make me take off my hoodie."

"Wait Josh? Is that really you? Dude, you look how should I put it Human!"

"Yeah, whatever. Can we get in already?"

Josh seemed to be really tense there for a second. I nugged my brother in the side.

"Josh you okay?"